BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Addison M.
lake worth
This product is overall a great product ! Although it doesn’t last that long for my lip type it does make my lips very smooth. This chapstick is very easy to apply and it does meet all my expectations. I definitely recommended it and i would definitely buy it again .
Grace S.
The Chapstick formula is overall amazing and so easy to use. It does not get disgusting overtime, and is always moisturizing and very reliable. Almost all of the scents smell amazing, and I'm rarely disappointed by this brand!
Lexi P.
i don't like it much for everyday use, as i prefer HEMPZ, but when i do use it it works amazing! i especially love using the cake batter flavour, as it smells amazing and like vanilla. vanilla is my favourite scent ever, haha.
christina g.
Jacksonville, NC
Cake Batter is my all time favorite. I use it before putting on my lipstick, as well as throughout the day. Moisturizes well and smell amazing. I always make sure I buy this flavor whenever I can find it so that I don't run out. Would definitely recommend it to others!
Haley M.
Lima
I don't like this stuff. Some of the flavors are nice. But I feel like it dries out my lips more than hydrates and protects them. It's cheap, so you're getting what you pay for. I will only use this if I have no other options.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I want to love these chopsticks more than I do. They always smell so great and glide on so smoothly when my lips are dry. Unfortunately, I feel like they wear off quickly and leave my lips more dry than they were to begin with.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Good product, it has worked well over the years but with new brands that are out I’ve been changing lips balms often. This product moisturizes well and it’s pretty reasonable in price. This should always be a good go to product.
Jaquelyn C.
The tropical scents were all really good all while having the great chapstick formula that we all know and love. I bought mines at Walmart for around $3, which is not bad for a pack of three lip balms. Overall, this was a good purchase that I would recommend to others.
Mary W.
Northridge
My go to, since my lips are sensitive it’s hard to find a tinted lip product that doesn’t make my lips feel like they are on fire, cherry chapstick keeps them moist and makes them just a little pink. Perfect for sensitive lips.
DaiJerne S.
I always keep a handy dandy lip balm from chap stick with me. They are so convenient due to size and price, it's also a plus that there are so many different flavors. For some reason I always end up at my "roots" with a cherry flavored balm. I love the smoothness of this product it just glides right on no problem leaving a healthy, refreshing, perfect looking look/ lip.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?