BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

J S.
Buffalo, NY
If classic strawberry isn't available, classic cherry is my second choice. It's the most moisturizing and long-lasting balm out there. I usually buy multipacks so I can leave them in convenient locations and always have them on-hand.
Marilene V.
You can never go wrong with simple chapstick. It's not like it had fumes that people can stand because they do have regular ones. You can also find it anywhere honestly for low prices. It's easy to apply and it last long for me.
Iveliz R.
Newburgh, NY
A good product, it’s a classic for a reason. Gets the job done and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. I enjoy the cherry scent. I do wish it left my lips moisturized for longer though, especially in this freezing weather!
Grace S.
The Chapstick formula is overall amazing and so easy to use. It does not get disgusting overtime, and is always moisturizing and very reliable. Almost all of the scents smell amazing, and I'm rarely disappointed by this brand!
Jessica H.
Waco
First off, I love anything pumpkin. While this chapstick mosturized well and lasted fairly long, it tasted like diet pumpkin soda. I use chapstick products religiously but this one I'm going to take a hard pass on due to taste.
Kensy M.
Los Angeles
Makes my lips so soft love the cherry one because it has a very nice tint to it it's very long lasting and easy to apply the packaging is very simple but nice just because it's small and you can put anywhere. I would buy Again
Selina G.
Delano, CA
The cherry chapstick is my favorite of all , I purchased it at my local Walmart. They are very inexpensive so not pricy at all. The packaging is casual yet cute and if you want to but these chapsticks make your way to Walmart.
Anahi G.
Beaumont , CA
In love with this product. I'm always using it no matter what it's my go to! I have two on me in case one finishes. Love love love totally recommend this product it won't let you down! I hope I convince you to best this product!
Jennifer A.
Evanston, IL
I use the strawberry Chapstick and it is my favorite lip moisturizer. It's cheap and leaves my lips feeling luscious with a little bit of a tint, too. I like to use it before I put on liquid lipsticks just to create a smooth application.
Natalia P.
To be honest this is the first chapstick i used it smells and yes.. tastes good lol like cherry it keeps your lips moisturized and soft but it doesnt last long iyou have to keep reapplying it thats the only bad thing about it.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?