ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
If classic strawberry isn't available, classic cherry is my second choice. It's the most moisturizing and long-lasting balm out there. I usually buy multipacks so I can leave them in convenient locations and always have them on-hand.
You can never go wrong with simple chapstick. It's not like it had fumes that people can stand because they do have regular ones. You can also find it anywhere honestly for low prices. It's easy to apply and it last long for me.
A good product, it’s a classic for a reason. Gets the job done and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. I enjoy the cherry scent. I do wish it left my lips moisturized for longer though, especially in this freezing weather!
The Chapstick formula is overall amazing and so easy to use. It does not get disgusting overtime, and is always moisturizing and very reliable. Almost all of the scents smell amazing, and I'm rarely disappointed by this brand!
First off, I love anything pumpkin. While this chapstick mosturized well and lasted fairly long, it tasted like diet pumpkin soda. I use chapstick products religiously but this one I'm going to take a hard pass on due to taste.
Makes my lips so soft love the cherry one because it has a very nice tint to it it's very long lasting and easy to apply the packaging is very simple but nice just because it's small and you can put anywhere. I would buy Again
The cherry chapstick is my favorite of all , I purchased it at my local Walmart. They are very inexpensive so not pricy at all. The packaging is casual yet cute and if you want to but these chapsticks make your way to Walmart.
In love with this product. I'm always using it no matter what it's my go to! I have two on me in case one finishes. Love love love totally recommend this product it won't let you down! I hope I convince you to best this product!
I use the strawberry Chapstick and it is my favorite lip moisturizer. It's cheap and leaves my lips feeling luscious with a little bit of a tint, too. I like to use it before I put on liquid lipsticks just to create a smooth application.
To be honest this is the first chapstick i used it smells and yes.. tastes good lol like cherry it keeps your lips moisturized and soft but it doesnt last long iyou have to keep reapplying it thats the only bad thing about it.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos