ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I've been using this since I was in elementary. It's very affordable and you can find it anywhere. Does what is mentioning For and my kids even use it when they have chapped lips. Easy to apply as well and it's smells pretty good
This is my trusted brand! I absolutely love the mint that comes in this pack. I keep one in my purse, car and vanity. I always have a Chapstick with mr everywhere I go! It is refreshing amd smooth plus it makes my lips feel good.
Didn't dry out my lips and left a nice shine. I loved the flavor as well. It was easy to apply and the packaging is simple. The price was decent. To choose it's the most expensive on the shelf. I probably would buy this one again
This product was good at moisturizing, but it doesn’t “soak” into the lips and actually make them feel moisturized themselves. It kind of just sits on the outside of them. Not a product for me, but is still a good one in general.
This lip balm is very easy to work with and it leaves your lips soft. Also, it gives your lips a bit of a shine when you have it on. The value of this lip balm is affordable. I recommend this product especially during the summer.
Cherry Chapstick is a classic and a staple in my home, my office, my purse, and my car. I suffer from regularly chapped lips and have tried just about everything out there. Nothing beats the moisture and lasting relief like this.
I love these chapsticks because they come in all different scents, they have nice packaging, I bought it a Walgreens , and I definitely tend to use these a lot and go through them quickly , and I would most definitely buy it again
Cannot live without this! I use this all day and it keeps my lips hydrated and looking fresh. I love the pick shade because it tints my lips just enough. Not too greasy or sticky. I always buy this flavor and brand. It's the best!
This is the classic always working chopstick. Good value you can get it almost everywhere and it's not pricey not the longest lasting chapstck but meets expectations and is very hydrating for the lips. I would but again for sure.
You could never go wrong with your cherry chapstick, the packaging is amazing to carry around small and portable, I've used this chapstick plenty of times as a child till now, it's always a perfect go to so I would recommend 110%
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos