ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Great go-to product for whenever my lips are dry. This is my favorite flavor too! It really soaks into my lips and moisturized them. Trusted brand that I know will help repair my lips every time I use it. Will always continue to buy!
You can never go wrong with using this type of chapstick! Every once in a while, I try and branch out with more expensive or fancy types of chapstick. But I ALWAYS go back to these!! Nothing beats the price and they actually work better than any "fancy" types of chapstick.
I have chopstick everywhere because my lips are always dry and I always need them. I love our inexpensive they are and that’s another reason why I have so many. I also love how many different flavors there are. It’s never boring.
I really loves this product! This kept my lips hydrated and soft throughout the day and I loves the flavours! And I also love it come in a three pack so you don't have to buy it often. And the price is really nice too and it's really affordable and I would recommend it.
Chapsticks will help my lips feel hydrated after I used them, but over time I feel like they dry my lips out. They’re good to use if you’re having way overly cracked lips or you need one in a pinch, but I wouldn’t go out and buy a chapstick
A product that you should always have in your bag. Very important for the care of your Lips, keeping them hydrated and healthy. Súper easy to get and is also economical.
This Chapstick makes my lips feel smooth and hydrated. The packaging was normal it was easy to apply and use on my lips. I bought mine at Walmart for a very good price, I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family:)
I've been using this since I was in elementary. It's very affordable and you can find it anywhere. Does what is mentioning For and my kids even use it when they have chapped lips. Easy to apply as well and it's smells pretty good
What a classic lip balm. I love the cherry Chapstick. It has such a good flavor and fragrance to it not to mention the out outrageous amount of hydration. I definitely keep going back to Chapstick brand. I'd highly recommend this
I keep these with me everywhere I go. I have some in every bag, my car.. you name it! I love these, they smell so good!! And they're so cheap! They're the freakin best! But I lose them so quickly lol so I'm constantly buying them
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos