ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
My ALL TIME FAV chapstick has to be this one right here! More specifically the Apple flavor! It is so moisturizing and smells/tastes so good. Even my boyfriend likes the taste of it when he kisses me lol! I would recommend this to anyone for an everyday chapstick especially on date night!
The classic spearmint has always been my favorite. For years I’ve tried so many different kinds of lip balm but chapstick brand i spearmint has always been my go to. It definitely helps hydrate my lips and even cools them when they are extra dry!
MY favorite chapsticks I tell you we all need chapstick in our life or else we would all have crusty lips I love the 3 packaging thing it’s and amazing price value and you can literally get this at any drug store or convince store it’s amazing
I think that these work and for in you pocket which helps a lot when my lips are chapped. They smell good too and they are sticky so it isn’t gross when you want to eat
What I used all throughout my childhood, has that classic chapstick smell. A good value compared to brands like Eos or Burt's Bees, but unfortunately, the classic packaging is pretty ugly and constant reapplication is necessary to protect your lips.
worked pretty well with keeping my lips from chapping. Took a couple of days to begin showing results if my lips were already chapped! Smells good and doesn’t taste bad! Packaged well. Use it almost every day. Wouldn’t go anywhere without it!
My go to chapstick! Always reliable and smells great. Great value and easy to find at stores. Last a long time and makes my lips feel silky and smoth. Heals chap lips quickly. Easy to open packaging. Definitely would recommend to anyone
I love these chapsticks. This is always the one I reach for when my lips are in need of hydrating. It is super easy to apply and you can feel it working. I’ve used these chapsticks for years and will definitely reach for these before any others.
This chapstick is honestly one of my favorites! I love using right after I shower because it will keep my lips smooth all day! Super easy to use and the label is so cute! It's not expensive at all and I would definitely recommend to everyone!!
I love this chapstick! I love the different flavors too. I keep one in my car and about one in each room. It’s easy to use and works immediately and smells really good. I would recommend this over any other chapstick your drug store may have.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos