ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Chapstick is okay if it's last resort. It's very waxy and doesn't do a very good job of hydrating the lips. In fact, I usually find myself reapplying it multiple times a day. There are so many different (and better) lip moisturizers than chapstick.
This is the all around basic chap stick with an amazing flavor and scent, I would recommend this to anyone wanting a basic chapstick for everyday use! I purchase these from my local Walmart or any gas station around. Also you can't beat the price!
I have used chapstick since I was little. It always seems to work pretty well. I’ve used the original several times. The packaging could be better, it’s a little generic. But the actual product works well. I would buy this again in the future.
I keep one in every bag. This has been my go to chapstick since I was a kid. I do feel like I have to reapply frequently, but it does the job when I'm in a pinch. Not the best lip balm, but not the worst either. I would recommend this product. Never know when your lips will start feeling dry!
I️ really like chapstick because it is cheap, sold anywhere, and not a bad product. for being sold at gas stations, it exceeded my expectations. It is easy to bring with anywhere and keeps lips moisturized for about an hour. they do become dry after about an hour which i️ why i️ rated it a 4/5
The packaging is somewhat cute. It smells a bit weird for my taste. I bought it at my local grocery store Stater Bros, or Winco Foods and Target, it's seems pretty well known, it's not very long lasting I had to reapply it a lot more, and no I would not buy it again.
We are pretty much chapstick addicts in our house. It’s a stocking stuffer tradition as well. The variety of flavors are amazing, with peppermint and spearmint my favorites. Price is reasonable. Helps keep lips from drying during both winter and summer.
My go-to pharmacy chapstick. Reliable, cheap, and tastes pretty good. I probably keep one in every handbag I own, my desk, my car, my bedside table. Like I said, very cheap, so I can lose them and replace it and not be upset about spending the $2.
Best chapstick ever, not sticky very moisturizing. Have been using this chapstick forever would definitely recommend. It exceeded my expectations. Great value for the price love it!!!!!!!!!! Would def recommend to everyone! So good
Okay product. Easy application. Kept my lips moisturized but got a little crusty after a while. Also needs reapplication. I liked the variation of flavors; cherry is my favorite. A good deal if you buy the three pack. I would totally recommend this!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos