BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Kelly Scruggs M.
Rockwood
Chapstick is okay if it's last resort. It's very waxy and doesn't do a very good job of hydrating the lips. In fact, I usually find myself reapplying it multiple times a day. There are so many different (and better) lip moisturizers than chapstick.
Dakota G.
norfolk
This is the all around basic chap stick with an amazing flavor and scent, I would recommend this to anyone wanting a basic chapstick for everyday use! I purchase these from my local Walmart or any gas station around. Also you can't beat the price!
Chelsie E.
Taylor Mill, KY
I have used chapstick since I was little. It always seems to work pretty well. I’ve used the original several times. The packaging could be better, it’s a little generic. But the actual product works well. I would buy this again in the future.
Kristen W.
Loganville, GA
I keep one in every bag. This has been my go to chapstick since I was a kid. I do feel like I have to reapply frequently, but it does the job when I'm in a pinch. Not the best lip balm, but not the worst either. I would recommend this product. Never know when your lips will start feeling dry!
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I️ really like chapstick because it is cheap, sold anywhere, and not a bad product. for being sold at gas stations, it exceeded my expectations. It is easy to bring with anywhere and keeps lips moisturized for about an hour. they do become dry after about an hour which i️ why i️ rated it a 4/5
Cynayah B.
The packaging is somewhat cute. It smells a bit weird for my taste. I bought it at my local grocery store Stater Bros, or Winco Foods and Target, it's seems pretty well known, it's not very long lasting I had to reapply it a lot more, and no I would not buy it again.
MJ P.
We are pretty much chapstick addicts in our house. It’s a stocking stuffer tradition as well. The variety of flavors are amazing, with peppermint and spearmint my favorites. Price is reasonable. Helps keep lips from drying during both winter and summer.
Maria M.
new york, NY
My go-to pharmacy chapstick.  Reliable, cheap, and tastes pretty good.  I probably keep one in every handbag I own, my desk, my car, my bedside table.  Like I said, very cheap, so I can lose them and replace it and not be upset about spending the $2.
Rhiannon J.
Best chapstick ever, not sticky very moisturizing. Have been using this chapstick forever would definitely recommend.  It exceeded my expectations.  Great value for the price love it!!!!!!!!!! Would def recommend to everyone! So good
Sarahi D.
Blue island, IL
Okay product. Easy application. Kept my lips moisturized but got a little crusty after a while. Also needs reapplication. I liked the variation of flavors; cherry is my favorite. A good deal if you buy the three pack. I would totally recommend this!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?