BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Christina C.
Ever since I was a kid my absolute favorite scented lip product was the cherry chapstick brand chapstick. It makes me lips smooth and reminds me of my childhood :). A classic fave of mine and always will be despite all the fancy lip products that come out.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I have used these and while they work perfectly fine the smell doesn't suit me personally. I prefer a less strong scent, more of a soft vanilla scent. But they do moisturize and they do work, and the fact that some of Chapstick brand contains spf is great.
Jahlia H.
 Worth the price it is not anything extraordinary it is definitely something worth having your pocket as a just in case I would recommend it to somebody but however there are way better product lip products if you're really looking for moisturizing your lips
Emily B.
This is my all time favorite go to chapstick. I have a tube in my purse, next to my bed, in my car. You know how they say it's impossible to use up one tube of chapstick? Not for me. It also adds a slight bit of color to a natural makeup look which I LOVE!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I have used this since I was a child. It is nostalgic so I always keep one in my purse. If my lips are really chapped I do not use this. This is just as a touch up through out the day. Also they are very reasonably priced and can be found at any drug store.
Cariann Z.
College Sta, TX
Always consistent. Always works, but I ALWAYS lose it before I finish it! I love this brand. It works great, is easy to find, and is not expensive at all. You can find it at any and all types of stores or gas stations. I definitely recommend this product.
Alicia M.
Santa Rosa, CA
The OG of lip care right here.As someone who's lips are always dry,this is a must in my beauty bag or if I'm running out the door I'll toss it in my purse alongside my keys as this is a necessity.Alone or underneath my liquid lipstick, Chapstick is a must!
Hilary P.
This is a basic chapstick. No frills or extras. Very affordable and nice size for travel. I have to apply it every hour however. It's easy to use. Since I have fuller lips I apply multiple coats. I reconnected to others if you're a basic chapstick person.
Jackie G.
These chapsticks are amazing. I would definitely buy these again. The packaging is nice and the designs of the chapsticks are amazing. This product helped me so much because i had chapped lips and I recommend this product because it is extremely helpful.
Alexandria C.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this product.! It helped keep my lips hydrated all day, no matter what the weather was like. It is very easy and simple to use. The packaging is very simple and decent. I would buy this product again. The scented smells are also a plus.!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?