ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Long lasting moisture, and very affordable. You can find this at your local drugstore and/or your favorite beauty supply store. Good quality ! I have tons of these in my house and I cannot get enough. I recommend this 100% and wouldn't hesitate to buy again
Chapstick never seems to fail me! When ever my lips are dry and cracked especially during the winter as soon as I put it on I get instant relief! It’s nothing to fancy but if you just want nice soft lips fir a low price it’s the way to go. You can get it almost anywhere. ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Hey. It's chap stick. It does the job that I need it to do. They're asking where I bought it... hell if I know. I have multiple tubes from all over the place and always lose them. I'll probably find 600 tubes of chapstick all over my house whenever I move.
i really like the chapstick brand i think it works very well. i bought myt chapstick at walmart if i remember correctly. chapstick is always a great value. the packaging was to as to be expected its wasnt torn or damaged. i really would by chapstick again
Ever since I was a kid my absolute favorite scented lip product was the cherry chapstick brand chapstick. It makes me lips smooth and reminds me of my childhood :). A classic fave of mine and always will be despite all the fancy lip products that come out.
Such a bag staple. I have a chapstick in every purse. Dry lips are the enemy. Chapstick is easy to apply, works for a great period of time and is a very trustworthy brand. I don't know why anyone would even hesitate to buy Chapstick if they need a lipbalm!
Super soft and left my lips feeling nourished and the flavors of the chapsticks are way yummy. Super easy to use and you can pick these up just about anywhere! Pretty long lasting just reapply when needed (every couple of hours). I buy these all the time!!
this is a perfect chap stick when you have kids and your constantly losing yours. it is cheep and has many different sents or flavors depending on who you are and what you want to call it.
This chopstick is very wonderful in fact it is the only chapstick that I use it glides on very smoothly and I have been using it for years. In fact my whole family uses this daily. Really good for reviving cracked dry lips and giving them a soft moist feel.
You really can't go wrong with this brand of chapstick I always apply before going to bed and it is still on in the morning ... the fact that there are so many different flavors is a total plus it's perfect everyone
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos