ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I LOVE CHAPSTICK! My favorite flavor is the cherry lip balm. I've used it for years. It's amazing. I use it all the time especially during the winter. The packaging is nice and it's very easy to use and apply. I've bought it so many times and will continue to!
I like to purchase this product because of the variety. I also like the fact that I can keep one in my purse, one at work, and one in my bedroom. Chapstick is a little waxier than some of the other brands, but it does the job. The flavors are an added bonus.
It is like a normal everyday use of chapstick. it wil keep your lips moisturized and it's easy to apply. It glides right on. it can come off if you are doing stuff with your mouth. these come is value packs for cheap. i recommend this product for everyday use.
I have been buying chapstick brand lip balm for as long as I can remember and it always exceeds my expectations! It is always well priced, available in most drug stores and online, and is great for all kinds of chapped lips. I would recommend this to anyone.
My favorite favorite chapstick! I use it on a daily basis, sometimes by its self or sometimes with lip gloss. I'm not much into lipstick but the pink tinted cherry chapstick is my go to!
The strawberry and rasberry chapstick are my favorite! They keep your lips smooth and hydrated. They help when myself or my younger siblings have chapped lips. They soothe and help relieve the burning when your lips are chapped and peeling. Definetly recogmend
ChapStick brand chapstick is my go to for when I have super dry lips. Pretty long lasting in terms of the product itself, considering I apply it over and over again through the day. Affordable, easy to use, and scented nicely, this product is pretty worth it.
I like to keep It classic and this chapstick formula for me Its like the original, because Ive been buying it for so many years and Its always awesome, It moistures and hydrates your lips and helps to prevent them from break even on the winter days. I love it
It keeps your lips moisturized and smells good. It is small and you don't have to use more and more product to get your lips soft you only have to use a tiny amount. It last for a little time but leaves your lips soft and gets rid of sores or dry chapped lips.
You really can't go wrong with this stuff. It's super moisturizing, always smells great, and it's a fantastic price! I feel like I don't have to reapply this stuff nearly as often as I do other brands of chapstick. Cute packaging, and you can find it anywhere!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos