BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Jessica n.
My husband uses Chapstick cherry. I hate the smell, I don't like the feeling of it on my lips, and the taste is awful too. It smells like medicine. I understand it is supposed to heal, but it could at least smell our taste could. I wouldn't use this.
Kay K.
Alameda, CA
Basic chapstick. I don’t really use this anymore but if it’s an emergency then I use it. Cheap in price and you can find it pretty much at any gas station or pharmacy
Maddy W.
Ann Arbor, MI
This product is the perfect stocking filler. Each and every lip balm has its own unique scent/flavor. The easy to store lip balm is a handbag essential. This product is more for keeping your lips moisturized rather than treating dry and cracked lips.
Kaylee F.
Modesto
Purchased at: Target
The flavor/scent is nice, and these are such easy application. The brand is always easy to find and affordable. Only issue is without consistent use, my lips don’t stay hydrated. It’s not useful as just a spot treatment. It’s more of a ride or die B.
member-0e429
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product and it is always a winter must have. It will save even the driest lips out there. I also love the scent. You can never go wrong with the classic cherry.
Kaylee S.
This product is very cheap but so great. It also feels super smooth and gentle. The packaging is very nice and the tube is small enough it'll fit in pretty much anything. This product definitely met my expectations. I definitely would buy this again.
Hannah G.
This helps a whole lot in the winter for my dry lips. It has a great smell(cherry). It goes on smoothly and lasts a while if you are like me then I usually lose it before I can finish the chapstick. Would recommend.
Amanda P.
Moscow, OH
This a really affordable and good product! I’m addicted to chapsticks so I use everything eveyday about 10 times a day! I have been using this for so many years and will always use it! I very happy with the results and would recommend it to anyone!
Emily P.
Reston, VA
One of my favorite chapsticks since I was about 7 years old! I LOVE the smell! Leaves your lips really soft and I never need to reapply too often. I will continue to buy this product because of its effectiveness! I highly recommend this product!
Cari M.
norman
Purchased at: Walmart
It honestly just tastes good it works like any other chapstick and that’s amazing I would suggest this one if your less severely cracking or chapped on your lips. I would definitely recommend to my friends and I tell my family to get some as well.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?