ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
My husband uses Chapstick cherry. I hate the smell, I don't like the feeling of it on my lips, and the taste is awful too. It smells like medicine. I understand it is supposed to heal, but it could at least smell our taste could. I wouldn't use this.
Basic chapstick. I don’t really use this anymore but if it’s an emergency then I use it. Cheap in price and you can find it pretty much at any gas station or pharmacy
This product is the perfect stocking filler. Each and every lip balm has its own unique scent/flavor. The easy to store lip balm is a handbag essential. This product is more for keeping your lips moisturized rather than treating dry and cracked lips.
This product is very cheap but so great. It also feels super smooth and gentle. The packaging is very nice and the tube is small enough it'll fit in pretty much anything. This product definitely met my expectations. I definitely would buy this again.
This helps a whole lot in the winter for my dry lips. It has a great smell(cherry). It goes on smoothly and lasts a while if you are like me then I usually lose it before I can finish the chapstick. Would recommend.
This a really affordable and good product! I’m addicted to chapsticks so I use everything eveyday about 10 times a day! I have been using this for so many years and will always use it! I very happy with the results and would recommend it to anyone!
One of my favorite chapsticks since I was about 7 years old! I LOVE the smell! Leaves your lips really soft and I never need to reapply too often. I will continue to buy this product because of its effectiveness! I highly recommend this product!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos