ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Ok so I like these but don’t love them if it’s around I’ll grab it but not what I Gravitate towards I’ve used the classic one for years but now there’s so many more options I stop purchasing it because it literally never fails always melts all over my purse in the summer
Growing up I always used this product. A few years ago I saw online that chapstick products actually dry your lips out so you keep buying them. I went a while without using them and once I used them again, my lips got sooo chapped and I got terrible cold sores!
Packaging was plain but we are here for the product inside. Very good price! Not expensive at all. When I buy a chapstick I expect it to be moisturizing from a swipe or two. Felt a little waxy but when you work it in the lips smooth as butter. Would buy again !!!
Have used this chapstick for a long time love it! It makes my lips feel so soft and healthy. With this windy weather lately this feels amazing. I usually stick up on this product for myself, children, and my husband. I will continue to buy this item forever lol
Chapstick is great for dry lips. Here in texas we get cold fronts quite often, and that means dry lips. With this variety pack i keep one in my backpack for school,in my purse, and in my makeup bag. This product keeps my lips soft and smooth. I do recommend it.
I am a classic girl! I love fun flavors but there is something about a classic chapstick that I love. I will definitely use it again and it lasted for hours. Reasonably priced for such a good value. I buy it as gifts for my family and friends I love it so much!
Ummm who doesn’t love chapstick. It’s been around since the dawn of time and is always on point. Love the different flavors and always makes my lip feel awesome. Chapstick is part of nightly routine as well I lather it on before bed to keep my lips kissably soft.
I absolutely love this chapstick three pack! I bought it at Walgreens and gave my mom one, but I love the aloha coconut scent! Smells like being on the beach on vacation. Brings back happy thoughts, great break from the stress of a chaotic day. Very moisturizing!
These aren't my absolute favorite, but they do get the job done by providing some hydration to the lips. They also come in different flavors, but I haven't found one that I'm in love with.
I honestly really like the flavors and the variety that comes with this product. The packaging made it seem fun and tropical. I always love using this chapstick because it's so nice to use and amazing to smell. I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos