ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love my cherry chap stick when i have dry or chapped lips, or just to protect my lips from getting dry and cracked when I'm out in the cold weather. This chap stick goes on smooth but is a Lil thick feeling But I'm ok with that, it just means that I'm protected! My go to for just a plain chap stick! ChapStick® Classics Cherry
You can never go wrong with the classic chapstick. The product always helps to heal your lips! It is very gentle on the lips not harsh at all. The cherry flavor is my favorite! Sometimes with cherry flavor its hit or miss! This was defiantly a hit for me!
Beautiful packaging! It’s cheap, long lasting. The formula is amazing. Very smooth and hydrating. The smell is absolutely wonderful!! It’s small and compact, fits wonderfully in a purse or your pocket. I constantly have to rebuy because I love it so much!
It has a good smell to it. It is small enough to be put into a pocket or a purse so you can use to everywhere. I use mine everyday and it doesn’t irritate the lips. It goes on very smoothly. It was very effective at keeping my lips from not being chapped.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm doing a review on the variety pack just because I'm sure I've tried all or almost all of them. I'm giving 4 stars just because I do like Chapstick but I constantly feel like I've got to keep applying it. It does help but I almost feel like it makes me feel like i have to keep adding more and more.
I hate this product. It leaves my skin feeling drier than it was. The only thing this product is good at is making sure you have to keep buying it to try to find some hydrating relief. It is a waste of many. Spend a little extra. Your lips are important!
Picked these up at Walmart they do hydrate however I find myself having to reapply every five minutes. They are really cheap and the packaging is nice and simple so I don't mind having to reapply. however I don't think I will repurchase anytime soon
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love the Chapstick cherry scent. It gives you a little tint of color if you apply a few coats. It offers great moisture and is one of my favorite chapstick Classics for sure! I take these with me when I go to the theme park or out for a jog.
I love it. Makes your lips super soft. Chap stick brand has always been my favorite. It is the best chap stick for chapped and dry lips. Works instantly. It is also super affordable. You cant go wrong with the price. Works amazing for a very small price.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos