BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Jazmine G.
Racine
Left my lips very hydrated and soft. Would use again if I had the chance. Packaging was very well put together. Wasn’t very long lasting but was useful. It was very easy to apply and use. I would recommend to others when I have them chance. As I stated I would buy again!
Vanessa L.
Farmersville, CA
The cherry classic chapstick is one of my favs. It has an amazing smell as well as a smooth feel to your lips. It literally fits anywhere which is awesome. It works as a base when you want to wear matte lipstick or any lipsticks! And it leaves a soft pink color to your lips.
Sarah D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great trio, I always get this as stocking stuffers around Christmas for my family. We live in New England so the harsh winters are always hard on our lips. These chapstick packs are great because you’ll have enough to leave one in the car one at home and one at work, that way you won’t be without your chapstick!
Rebecca N.
ChapStick is one of those brands that people keep coming back to with good reason. They're inexpensive, work better than any other lip balm, and come in a variety of different flavors. My favorite lip balm of this brand has been strawberry since childhood. Would recommend!
Scotlyn O.
In my opinion, this chapstick is better for short term relief as opposed to long term relief. It soothes your lips, but doesn’t fully heal them. You can get this product basically anywhere. I would buy it again for camping and such, but wouldn’t continue to use it regularly.
Rosalinda A.
San Diego, CA
This is a classic lip product. It is easy to find and use. I am a repeat user of this lip balm. There are better products out there but this one is so easy to find at any drugstore or convenience store. I will definitely keep buying this product because of its convenience.
Sppaamm K.
Castor
The most classic lip balm you can buy!!! This pack litterly lasts me for ever. I only have to buy this around twice a year and that’s only because I loose them. Great product simple and original. I would recommend this to anyone. It is the most original stuff put there
Molly F.
Dewitt, MI
I've used this chapstick as long as I can remember, I love that it is very smooth going on. I hate lip balm that feels too oily or greasy and this isn't like that at all. It's definitely long lasting because I can put it on before bed and it will still be on in the morning
Autumn S.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is a very simple chapstick. It's hard to beat the price of these to have a chapstick in your purse, backpack, car or where ever is convenient. They're fairly effective at offering protection for your lips, but don't do a lot for healing and need a lot of reapplication.
Jeila F.
It is very smooth on my lips and since it has been one of my favorite lip balms, I use it almost everyday. It is very small and the ability to travel with it when i need it on the go is beneficial. As well as how good it smells. I would definitely recommend this to others !
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?