BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Vanessa L.
Farmersville, CA
The cherry classic chapstick is one of my favs. It has an amazing smell as well as a smooth feel to your lips. It literally fits anywhere which is awesome. It works as a base when you want to wear matte lipstick or any lipsticks! And it leaves a soft pink color to your lips.
Kat Y.
This is what I like to call my good ol' reliable. I've always had extremely dry lips so this always helped to calm them down. I've gone through who knows how many tubes of it and stolen some from family members. It's a good price and easy to find. The cherry is my favorite.
Joyce M.
The O.G. Cherry chapstick has got to be my absolute favorite! I cannot live without this item! I hate when my lips are dry, so I used this product maybe 2-3 times a day and my problems are solved for hours on end. I love that I can feel the product working. Highly recommend.
Naomi J.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is worksbut it’s does take it of layers to cover lips and help with dryness. Doesn’t last long at all :( the packaging is ok not much instructions and can be hard to apply if it has been in a cold temperature. Wouldn’t recommend unless you have no other options
Mi'Keyla M.
I have used many chapstick products, but thus would have to be my favorite. The packaging is colorful; which attracts you even more. I have used this a few times. The price is surprising low. Judging by the quality, you would expect it to be higher. I would recommend this.
Sppaamm K.
Castor
The most classic lip balm you can buy!!! This pack litterly lasts me for ever. I only have to buy this around twice a year and that’s only because I loose them. Great product simple and original. I would recommend this to anyone. It is the most original stuff put there
Barbara M.
Columbus
Ahhh❤️❤️❤️❤️ Champsick fan since day 1!!!! Can not go wrong with using this lip balm it’s definitely a classic. I pretty much have all the flavors and love each one of them. Getting them is super easy and not hard to find and it’s always a good! I will forever buy it!
Autumn S.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is a very simple chapstick. It's hard to beat the price of these to have a chapstick in your purse, backpack, car or where ever is convenient. They're fairly effective at offering protection for your lips, but don't do a lot for healing and need a lot of reapplication.
Sarah D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great trio, I always get this as stocking stuffers around Christmas for my family. We live in New England so the harsh winters are always hard on our lips. These chapstick packs are great because you’ll have enough to leave one in the car one at home and one at work, that way you won’t be without your chapstick!
Scotlyn O.
In my opinion, this chapstick is better for short term relief as opposed to long term relief. It soothes your lips, but doesn’t fully heal them. You can get this product basically anywhere. I would buy it again for camping and such, but wouldn’t continue to use it regularly.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?