BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Mackenzie K.
Portland , OR
Amazing moisture for the lips, they never go dry. It's long lasting and I often don't need to re-apply. When my lips are dry or chapped I apply once and it's extremely effective. One swipe and you're good to go! The smell is amazing as well, not too strong or over powering.
~Amber R.
I absolutely love this chopstick. It's one of my favorites. Not only does it moisturizer my lips, it keeps them hydrated and feelig soft all day. Packaging is simple, which I love. Apply it once and it keeps you going for hours. I definitely would recommend this to others!
Starla S.
I love this product so much! It's very affordable and it works great! It will defiantly last a long time for anyone cause my lips are always dry and this stuff really comes in handy. It's also not super high end so you can get it almost ANYWHERE! Definitely would recommend
Amar A.
This is such a good chopstick, I love cherry and it's soo moisturizing 10/10 this was my first time using it and I love it, I bought it at target for a couple bucks, it's pretty long lasting it stayed on for a couple of hours but I can always re apply it, I would buy again!
Amanda G.
Geneva, IL
Bought this at target and tried the mango scent first. At first I loved the smell and it reminded me so much of a smoothie. Then after a couple weeks of I got so sick of it. While it kept my lips hydrated I just couldn't get over the smell. Sticking to the more basic smells.
Allie N.
Mantua
Just a great all around chapstick. I use them all the time in the winter. I have a lot of other lip balms but I always have a few of these floating around in my purse. I get chapped lips so randomly sometimes and the original chapsticks are just the best, you cant beat them.
Sh💋n🍸ce J.
Kennesaw, GA
Never received this item, and to be honest I have never used it. It would have been nice to test it out and see if I’d like it. Amy whom from the looks of it though, it could be just like any other chapstick or carmax. Not sure. Again would have loved to test it out.
Julia L.
bloominton
This product is very moisturizing, and delicate on soft lips. When I used the product, it cured a cold sore and made my lips soft. But, the cherry "taste" is Kind of gross, and fake. The other flavors are good, though, such as the strawberry watermelon and mango pineapple!
Adilene G.
7089 s Avenida sombra
Purchased at: ULTA
I always have the big packs of Chapsticks at home. I carry one with me at all times and also have them at office. I literally use chapstick every day in my lips. Love the moisture it keeps on my lips.
Sppaamm K.
Castor
The most classic lip balm you can buy!!! This pack litterly lasts me for ever. I only have to buy this around twice a year and that’s only because I loose them. Great product simple and original. I would recommend this to anyone. It is the most original stuff put there
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?