ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Amazing moisture for the lips, they never go dry. It's long lasting and I often don't need to re-apply. When my lips are dry or chapped I apply once and it's extremely effective. One swipe and you're good to go! The smell is amazing as well, not too strong or over powering.
I absolutely love this chopstick. It's one of my favorites. Not only does it moisturizer my lips, it keeps them hydrated and feelig soft all day. Packaging is simple, which I love. Apply it once and it keeps you going for hours. I definitely would recommend this to others!
I love this product so much! It's very affordable and it works great! It will defiantly last a long time for anyone cause my lips are always dry and this stuff really comes in handy. It's also not super high end so you can get it almost ANYWHERE! Definitely would recommend
This is such a good chopstick, I love cherry and it's soo moisturizing 10/10 this was my first time using it and I love it, I bought it at target for a couple bucks, it's pretty long lasting it stayed on for a couple of hours but I can always re apply it, I would buy again!
Bought this at target and tried the mango scent first. At first I loved the smell and it reminded me so much of a smoothie. Then after a couple weeks of I got so sick of it. While it kept my lips hydrated I just couldn't get over the smell. Sticking to the more basic smells.
Just a great all around chapstick. I use them all the time in the winter. I have a lot of other lip balms but I always have a few of these floating around in my purse. I get chapped lips so randomly sometimes and the original chapsticks are just the best, you cant beat them.
Never received this item, and to be honest I have never used it. It would have been nice to test it out and see if I’d like it. Amy whom from the looks of it though, it could be just like any other chapstick or carmax. Not sure. Again would have loved to test it out.
This product is very moisturizing, and delicate on soft lips. When I used the product, it cured a cold sore and made my lips soft. But, the cherry "taste" is Kind of gross, and fake. The other flavors are good, though, such as the strawberry watermelon and mango pineapple!
The most classic lip balm you can buy!!! This pack litterly lasts me for ever. I only have to buy this around twice a year and that’s only because I loose them. Great product simple and original. I would recommend this to anyone. It is the most original stuff put there
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos