BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Meliah H.
This is a very moisturizing product that I love. It prevents chapped lips and also gets rid of them.it has a great scent and great taste beyond the many flavor a that there are.of your not a chap stick user I suggest you to start with this.
Brianna B.
Columbus, OH
This chapstick is almost too oily for me. When I put it on it feels very heavy and tacky for a long time. I am also not a fan of the cherry flavor. It reminds me of medicine my parents made me take when I was younger. I would not buy this product again since I have found better feeling products.
Darcy B.
This product was alright. It wasn't amazing, but it wasn't horrible. Just had a basic plastic packaging, but is a nice size and lasts a while. Love the smell of the cherry though. It isn't very long lasting and would rather not buy it again. It does feel a little like silicone on my lips.
Anny T.
i have purchased this product too many times to count, always get the strawberrt flavor, this balm is smooth, heals dry winter lips and hydrates before applying lipsticks or lip pencils. i have tried other brands and always come back to this one. the price is the best part very inexpensive and can be purchased just about in any store!
Stormie C.
San Antonio
This one is great. It’s a classic. I prefer the original blue one but this one smells great, packaging is great, lasts a long time. And I don’t have dry lips. It’s cheap and affordable. Could get a lot and I recommend it to everyone who has dry lips or just likes to moisturize their lips.
Olivia H.
Terre Haute , IN
I have been using ChapStick since I was a small child, and I use to like to run off and hide to eat it. Now I can't live without it. The cherry flavor has always been my favorite, and I love how smooth my lips feel after applying it. It is the best cherry flavored lip balm out there!
Emma J.
Bakersfield, CA
These are my all time favorite ChapStick's. The tropical sent is so refreshing. I shared this pack with my mom and she likes it to except she said the smell was to much. I recommend this to anyone.
Anne H.
Homewood, IL
Works well and exactly how you would expect. While I have more expensive brands that work better you can't beat the effectiveness of this product for the price. It keeps lips moisturized and tasting sweet, what more could you want? I think everyone should have a nice stockpile of these.
Nayoung L.
In my experience using Chapstick, I didn't find it useful. It dries out my lips after a few minutes and does not smell great. I don't like the consistency and texture on my lips. I prefer rosebud salve or Carmex. If a friend asked me what lip balm to use, I would stay clear from this.
Karen S.
Portland, OR
“I kissed a girl and I like it- the taste of her cherry chapstick” lol Sorry, I had to!
I remember shortly after this song came out, cherry flavored chapstick was sold out for weeks lol And for good reason, not just because of the song.
They keep your lips kissable and soft at all times
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?