BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
You can never go wrong with Chapstick I have about five of these in my purse my make up desk everywhere around my house. They are very affordable. They keep your lips moisturized for a very long time the product lasts for a very long time as well. I would definitely recommend Chapstick to anyone on a budget
Leah P.
Warren, NJ
One of the most cheap, easy, and to go chap-sticks both me and my family use. Although I'm not a big fan of their ultra spf 30 chap-stick because the consistency isn't that great nor the smell I did however like the results. My favorite flavor is the regular pomegranate punch and classic which I find is moisturizing and gives your lips a light tint perfect when I travel.. I wish however it had a bit more of buttery texture.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
I'm not a fan of ChapStick brand at all. I can't find a scent I like, they are a bit too medicinal for my taste. Mostly seems like dried Vaseline to me. When I wear ChapStick it doesn't seem to moisturize at all, but to just slide on my lips. My lips seem more dry after having it on than before application.
Brenda C.
me en encanta muy conveniente para andar en la cartera hasta en el bolsillo los compro en cvs,Walgreens o Walmart lo que más me gusta es que duran todo el día muy fácil su aplicación y a pesar de comer o tomar siempre sientes la protección los puede usar todo muy mi hija de 8 años siempre lleva uno con ella
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love chapstick! It's easily one of the most recognizable brands of chapstick in the world. It is super affordable, which is good for a mom in college, ha. Chapstick also comes in many different flavors. I just recently picked up a pumpkin pie flavoured one. It is my favorite so far! Perfect for fall and Thanksgiving!
Joyce B.
Albuquerque
I love the fact that this ChapStick pack comes with a variety of scents. Living in New Mexico with extremely fair skin, I always need ChapStick, so it's nice to have many options in my purse. The only downfall is it seems to almost be addicting, like I have to keep reapplying. But I don't mind that so much.
Ellon R.
Jarrettsville, MD
LOVE LOVE LOVE this ChapStick. However, I'm not sure I've EVER used one to completion. They always get lost or go through the wash before I get a chance to use it all up. But this is my go-to brand for chapstick. There has been so many times where I forget my chapstick, got to a store and buy another one of these even though I already have 5 more at home!
Isabella V.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the best lip balms for chapped lips ever! I used right after my delivery (since labor can make your lips dry!) and I immediately felt better. The affordable price makes it easy to repurchase and it's a staple in my makeup routine to use these to moisturize my lips before adding any other products!
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
This has been one of my go too lip balms since I was a little kid. The cherry flavor also smells amazing and it is so moisturizing during the day. However you do have to re-apply it a few times during the day to keep it nice and moisturized. Therefore the smell is what really takes the cake for this product.
Maddie K.
Oshkosh, WI
ChapStick® Classics Cherry Very hydrating and stays on even through drinking beverages and eating (with utensils). The smell is pleasant and the product goes on very smoothly. The only problem is sometimes it is too soft, especially when left in heat, such as pockets, and chunks off. Would buy again.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?