BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

ally o.
this chap stick is great i would definitely recommend this product because i had sunburned lips and the chopsticks helped and i only used it for like two days and it makes your lips very soft also the product is very different from others because it didn't brake when i twisted it up and that was helpful. this product is great i would definitely recommend it
RACHEL S.
This lip balm is a classic beauty essential. it smells great, is very hydrating, and protective. I have purchases and repurchased countless times because I love the scent and it works. I purchase this product at Rite Aid but I have seen it sold in gas stations and countless other drug and grocery stores.
madeline t.
Milwaukee, WI
I like how well this chapstick lasts and how well it moisturizes, but it also breaks me out along my lip line. I'm not sure which ingredient does it, and I wish I could use it more, but I find that if I use this chapstick for longer than a day or two I will develop lots of little whiteheads along my lips.
Mandi B.
Cant go wrong with the good ol' regular chapstick. There is a reason this brand is so well known and has been around for a long time. They make different types of flavors, as well as specialty products (intense moisture, spf blocking, etc). Overall, I prefer the original chapstick compared to any others.
Seesa X.
Los Angeles, CA
Love Chapstick! Affordable and great product. My favorite is original since the other scents are too superficial. I love the texture and how it leaves my lips moisturized but not sticky or dry. I use lip balm everyday and can always count on Chapstick to provide relieve to chapped lips! Would recommend :)
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
This is good in a pinch, but it doesn’t do as well as more expensive ones. This isn’t my first choice for a chapstick, but these ones are relatively cheap so that’s always a plus. But this is the kind of chapstick that you have to reapply many times throughout the day, so that’s why I personally don’t like it very much.
Dianna M.
Fontana
This chapstick is very good. It keep your lips moisturized and I use this product a lot I have one almost everywhere I go. I met my expectations I hydrates my lips. Not very long lasting but it sure does work. I like to use it before I use my makeup so that when I put lipstick my lips won't look chapped.
Joanna J.
Austin, TX
First and foremost the smell of all three lip balms are amazing. I buy Chapstick brand frequently for the price and the efficacy. While these smell great they don't last long on the lips so you have to reapply often.
Laura J.
You can’t go wrong with good old chapstick. The bundle packs are usually a good deal. These last super long, but can feel a bit waxy when you first start to use a tube. The safety seal is one of the best features it has even though it’s a pain to take off. I have at least 1 tube of chapstick with me wherever I go.
Brooklynn R.
very good and useful chapstick. it really softens my lips and makes them feel good. ive used this chapstick many of times, i bought it from my local cvs. it also has nice packaging thats cute and catches the eye. the chapstick also smells good and comes in different scents. i would recommend for others.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?