BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love chapstick! It's easily one of the most recognizable brands of chapstick in the world. It is super affordable, which is good for a mom in college, ha. Chapstick also comes in many different flavors. I just recently picked up a pumpkin pie flavoured one. It is my favorite so far! Perfect for fall and Thanksgiving!
Salma A.
I love this chapstick, its my favorite one when my lips are really chapped. The package it came in was simple yet classy. The chapstick did its job with me only appling once throughout the day. I was so surprised with the quality of the chapstick because it was only one dollar! Ten outta ten would recommend:)
Sandra K.
This is such a classic. I've loved Chapstick for years, and this cherry flavored one is, well....the cherry on top! This lip balm is so moisturizing and effective. I love that the packaging has remained the same over the years "sleek, simple and convenient. I will definitely be repurchasing in the future.
Cassie C.
Olympia , WA
Love this Chapstick  Classic Lip Balm SPF 4 Cherry 0.6 Oz. I would recommend this to everybody.  I am a repeat user of this product. Really like how it makes my lips smooth and moisturized. it is very long-lasting. My husband love it to I would buy this for Christmas presents for my family.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
This has been one of my go too lip balms since I was a little kid. The cherry flavor also smells amazing and it is so moisturizing during the day. However you do have to re-apply it a few times during the day to keep it nice and moisturized. Therefore the smell is what really takes the cake for this product.
Maddie K.
Oshkosh, WI
ChapStick® Classics Cherry Very hydrating and stays on even through drinking beverages and eating (with utensils). The smell is pleasant and the product goes on very smoothly. The only problem is sometimes it is too soft, especially when left in heat, such as pockets, and chunks off. Would buy again.
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
You can never go wrong with Chapstick I have about five of these in my purse my make up desk everywhere around my house. They are very affordable. They keep your lips moisturized for a very long time the product lasts for a very long time as well. I would definitely recommend Chapstick to anyone on a budget
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
I'm not a fan of ChapStick brand at all. I can't find a scent I like, they are a bit too medicinal for my taste. Mostly seems like dried Vaseline to me. When I wear ChapStick it doesn't seem to moisturize at all, but to just slide on my lips. My lips seem more dry after having it on than before application.
amari s.
This ChapStick tastes SO good. And it smells amazing too! It's easy to use and goes on quite smoothly. My lips are very sensitive so it's nice to have a ChapStick that doesn't break me out. Totally met my expectations. Why doubt cherry ChapStick's goodness when Katy Perry put it in her song "I Kissed A Girl"?
Isabella V.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the best lip balms for chapped lips ever! I used right after my delivery (since labor can make your lips dry!) and I immediately felt better. The affordable price makes it easy to repurchase and it's a staple in my makeup routine to use these to moisturize my lips before adding any other products!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?