BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Tammy W.
Lino Lakes, MN
I like the scent, but the feeling is a little bit waxy. Looking at the ingredients I am concerned about what I am actually putting on my lips. Overall, I think it does a pretty decent job at moisturizing and is good as an on the go or quick fix. It isn't something that I would say works amazing for really dry lips though.
Sierra P.
Rocky Mount, NC
This product is really good. I use it all the time, it gives my lips really good softness. I would recommend it for people use have dry lips or are looking for chapstick. I would really recommend this for anyone. It is really good. You literally buy this anywhere. It's not really high prices either. ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
This review is for the L'Oréal color vibrancy intensive care set, that I received complimentary! I was so impressed with all the products and actually have replaced my high end hair mask with the one in this box! My hair is slightly damaged hair felt improved after the first use!
Christianna C.
Salisbury
Go for the strawberry!!! It’s amazing, you can never fail with chapstick. Winter is here so it’s definitely the season for my lips to get super dry and wind burnt so I always keep chapstick on me. The three pack bundle is great for backups or if your anything like me keeping one in my purse, my car and on my coffee table!
Anjala D.
Indianapolis
I've used this multiple times in the past and I don't know why. I don't think it moisturizes my lips all that well and I have to reapply it so many times because of my dry lips. I prefer other brands like carmex or blistex to this brand. I am a lip biter and I try to use lip balms to keep me from doing that. This doesn't do it.
Michelle D.
SEATTLE, WA
this is a good product. my lips are constantly dry especially in this winter weather. so it is a must for me to carry around everywhere. there are a bunch of different scents for you to pick and choose but the original one is awesome.
Mary C.
Vandling, PA
When my lips are chapped, Chapstick is my brand of choice in lip balms. The variety pack is what I reach for when I see it at the local store.  I especially love the cherry flavor.  Not only do my lips stay smooth when I use it, but I get that delicious flavor too.  I recommend Chapstick brand to all of my friends.
nic c.
Cape Coral, FL
It is a constant companion in my purse. It's slim, stays closed, and is a great price. I love using it before application of a lipstick and after removing my lip products at the end of the day. I do not prefer to use it for daily wear, however, because I feel like I have some things that work a touch better when going bare lipped.
Olivia W.
I love this brand of lip balm! This is three lip balms for the price of one! The packaging is simple and I love all the chapsticks except the green flavor! The green is way too over powering! If they had added another "classic" flavor I would've given it all five stars!
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
I have been using this Cherry Chapstick for years already. It is long lasting, smells nice, and tastes nice. It is inexpensive and you can find it at any store. I like it and I have keep buying them all these time. I highly recommend it for anyone.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?