BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Krystal G.
Detroit, MI
I really enjoy using this Chap stick in my daily routine! It glides on smooth and lasts a long time. I always apply some before going out in the cold or even in the sun. It leaves a little bit of sheen too.
Tiffany A.
This is my go to affordable lip balm. I love the smell of the cherry balm and I feel like it's so much more moisturizing and comfortable than any of the other varieties of chapstick. I also love the slight red tint that this balm gives my lips. They look and feel so healthy. For a dollar a piece I can afford my bad habit of losing them before I finish them, too.
✨Deysi C.
I tend to have very dry lips, so this is my to go to chap stick of all time. No matter what I always have one with me. Favorite flavor strawberry, I found the three pack not long ago and I was so happy because it’s rare when I do. I use my chapstick at night after brushing my teeth so my lips stay moisturized. Will always be my go to lip moisturizer
Heather N.
LOVE my chapstick, i'm not much o the flavored ones, much rather have unscented/flavored. I have a tube on me at all times. Like that I can buy it invidiual or by multiples. GREAT value for what you get! I buy a tube probably once a month if not more.
Taylor W.
Coats, NC
Great product! This is very portable and sleek packaging. My granny made me start using this and I wouldn't go back. One tube last at the most 4 months. Very cheap and for such a good product! I get these from Walmart. I would most definitely repeat buy!
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
I always keep the classic cherry flavor in my bag! Great value and always consistent product! I love the flavor and smell! Very easy to apply and helps chapped lips within seconds! I am never without my Chapstick! I keep going back to these ol faithfuls!
keara l.
Hiawassee, GA
Chap stick has been around forever and it's one of those things that is beneficial to have stoked somewhere in your household! But chap sticks have come a long way now and I feel like unfortunately, this particular brand doesn't keep my lips as moisturized as I'd like them to be. However, I still have a 3 pack in my junk drawer have has come in handy before!
Jasmina P.
Worst chapstick EVER! It made no difference for my lips and was super oily and greasy. Plus, the product came off after 5 minutes. I just picked this up in line at a grocery store since I had blisters on my lips from the summer heat in Florida, and did not expect it to be this bad. You're better off just ditching this brand and getting something else.
Bianca R.
Hawthorne, CA
So I'd like to begin this review by saying that I've been using this product, Cherry flavor, for many many years. Most years during Christmas time my mom throws a few of these in our stockings along with other little goodies. Definitely try this product if you're on the go & need something to moisturize your lips without having to do too much
Esmeralda G.
Raleigh, NC
This is kinda of a funny story because when i got my voxbox i was literally about to hop in the shower and then my sister comes and hands me that box😂 and i tried it out and let me tell you that this thing actually works and bonus is that it leaves ur hair feeling nice and smells really good!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?