BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Kim G.
Lexington, KY
If I had to write a "favorite things" post, this would be in it.  I love the smell and texture of classic cherry chapstick.  It's cheap, easy to throw in your purse (or non-existent girl pockets) and go.  I like to use it to moisturize my lips after I exfoliate them.  Wipe it off, and you have perfect lips ready for any lipstick or lipstain that your heart desires.
Abby B.
Garland, TX
Terrible at actually keeping my lips from feeling chapped and dry. Didn't glide on well at all. The only reason I'm giving this product 2 stars is because the flavors/smells are awesome. Other than that, I would never recommend Chapstick In  because the ingredients ironically cause chapped/dry lips (i.e. Salycic acid) and thus makes you continually apply the product.
Adrianna S.
Concord
Kept lips moisterized during the day  ChapStick® Tropical Paradise Collection Lip Balm Variety PackChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Gingerbread KissChapStick® Total Hydration 3 in 1 Luscious Lemon Delight  . It is very affordable and is a good product . It's what you expect in the product . There's different flavors and types of chapstick you can choose from . Very long lasting . Yes this product is good and what you want in a chapstick
Mary P.
Laurel
I quick stick for moisturizing my lips! I would normally exfoliate my lips before applying any of my chap sticks by going over my lips gently with a toothbrush in a circular motion. The exfoliation makes my lips 10x softer and more supple after applying this and its easier for the product to moisturize them.This is not my favorite but the strawberry and cherry ones are wonderful.
Savannah H.
Honestly this is the cheapest chopstick out there. And I have had much better - but not worth the price chapsticks. I will always go to this chapstick because as a college student that's all you can afford. Hey, it does the job and that's what I call good in my opinion.
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH
Its always hard to find a good lip balm that keeps your lips from being chapped. I like this, but so far nothing tops Carmex. Every time I use the stuff it helps heal my lips every time. This only helps for about an hour or so and then my lips feel more chapped than they did before.
Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
What can I say its classic. Not my favorite in terms of moisture, but it hasnt caused negative reactions which is better than most lip moisturizing products. Not my favorite taste or smell but its subtle. Not as waxy as the original formula if you dont like the feeling of it sitting on top of your lips all day. I do because if my lips are dry then they feel wrinky and chapped.
Shelley Y.
Fort Benning, GA
Is there a better stick for chapped lips than this? A staple item that can be found at every Walmart check out line, this is also a staple in my Christmas stocking. I have never actually purchased one, but they find their way into my purse and pockets, only to be lost a month or so later. I give it three stars for its ability to grow legs and actually walk out of my possession.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I love this chapstick lip balm! I have used this lip balm for years, since I was little, and now my daughter uses it herself! You can buy this pretty much anywhere, at the supermarket, at your local grocery store, even at gas stations. Works great, feels good and I love it!
Katlyn B.
Spanaway, WA
One of the best chapsticks. This is the one I always used before discovering Burt's Bees. It is one of the chapsticks that ACTUALLY hydrates unlike some of the newer ones (like EOS) that seem to make my lips more dry. Downside: the cherry smell and taste is not the best.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?