BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Mary P.
Laurel
I quick stick for moisturizing my lips! I would normally exfoliate my lips before applying any of my chap sticks by going over my lips gently with a toothbrush in a circular motion. The exfoliation makes my lips 10x softer and more supple after applying this and its easier for the product to moisturize them.This is not my favorite but the strawberry and cherry ones are wonderful.
Leilani S.
The best go to lip product! Leaves lips nice and covered. I don't necessarily think it softens them but definitely does help with chapped lips! The color and scent are also a big plus! Lasts around two hours with one application and I would definitely reccomend it.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
There's really nothing I don't like about this chapstick. I have been using it for years and I really love it. First off its tiny, great to just throw in your purse or carry with you, it has a cherry scent to it which I like and it leaves a bit of a light pink tint which is always a plus for me because its nothing too dramatic. The price is great too so you really can't go wrong.
Wendy H.
My mom always bought it and so we have always used it. Works great. It provides hydration immediately. I also like the smell, but the taste could be better. Overall, not much to complain about this product, except that I always lose them before I finish using them.
Sophie R.
Moorhead, MN
I think I might be the only one in the world that doesn't like this chapstick, lol. This does absolutely nothing for my lips, and even makes them more chapped in my opinion. It is a super waxy feeling consistency, and feels so gross on my lips😖 They do have good scents, I'll give them that, but I have cheaper and way better chapstick that I use before I'll ever purchase another one of these.
Natalie M.
Really such a good product for chapped lips. I usually buy this all the time at any pharmacy store. It's a really good product for a really good price and not expensive at all, really easy to apply and makes your lips feel better after using it. I would probably keep buying this for the rest of my life because it's such a necessity for me since my lips always seem to chapped!
Octavia W.
Charlotte
I love the product, and the way they smell of the package picture fruit. The chapstick works great for me, and on my family member. With the variety of 'types' ( skin, etc) I've seen this product on i can say it has yet to fail, the problem is even with the results it doesn't work as well as the original. But in my opinion that is to be expected, because of the fruity add.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
I don’t get the hype behind this. I literally feel like I’m applying soft wax to my lips when I use this chapstick. It does nothing for me. I’ve tried it on several different occasions to see if it was maybe the weather but no. This is the worst chapstick out there.
Sarah S.
Somerville, MA
These lip balms are an oldie but a goodie. A classic! I keep one in my handbag, one next to the bed and one at work. My lips get really dry and this is the only brand that really "works" and that doesn't seem to dry them out further.  I love the variety of scents as well. There is a reason these have been around so long - because they work! And you can't beat the price.
Autumn H.
Nashville, AR
Absolute rubbish. The only reason I ever use this is when I am desperate and I can’t find my trusty Carmex. It doesn’t turn the lips like most tinted lip balms, it just sits on top like with a white cast which I think has to do with a high white petroleum content. It doesn’t soak it every well and just isn’t very great. There are better things out there for the same price.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?