BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

diana j.
warsaw
This product is the best when it comes to keeping your lips from drying out and chapping. It's VERY hard to find this in stores anymore. Target used to carry it, but they haven't for about a year now. So I purchase a dozen every year or so. The angled tip makes for a comfortable application, and the product itself inside the tube is soft and not waxy. Never did like the waxy kind of lip balm. I guarantee you'll never want the other kinds after trying this stuff!
Kelly C.
Purchased at: CVS
This product is good for short term moisturizing. I feel that this product does not last long and requires you to reapply soon after use. It is not very thick. It is a good price but I would not recommend this product if you are looking for a long term moisturizer for your lips!
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Goes on smooth & is long lasting- two things that are definite musts when choosing a good lip balm. This one is priced right & does a great job moisturizing & protecting those sweet puckers & giving you 'kiss me' lips 24/7 while smelling & tasting incredible. I love it & I hope you will too.
Peace ✌ Love ❤
#RachReviews
#classic
Ashley D.
oceanside
Purchased at: CVS
Good chapstick. Moisturizing. Does the job very well. The packaging is basic, as nice as it has to be. Met my expectations and very effective. Not disappointed at all and no room for improvement. Would recommend
Lauren K.
Long Is City, NY
This chapstick seems to do the job but it's nothing special. It helps sooth my lips while it's on but it doesn't seem to help my lips long-term. It seems to sit on top of lips rather than soak in and actually fix any "chapped lips" problems. Plus, I don't really like that it tugs a bit on my lips when I apply it. It's inexpensive and comes in a variety of scents/flavors so if you need a quick fix, this might be okay. However, it's a pass for me.
Krystal A.
Harvest, AL
This has been and forever will be a staple in my daily routine. I have used Chapstick lip balm for years. This is the best product to use to lock in moisture. Also, as a great foundation for liquid lipsticks so my lips don't look overly dry and cracked.
Mikayla K.
Spokane, WA
Chapstick is one of my favorite lip balms! I've been using them since I was a small child, and my favorites are strawberry, spearmint, and green apple! They're cheap, available in most stores, and there's many flavors to choose from. They really do keep my lips soft and I like the waxy feel of them. fortunately, they always have their SPF flavors, which is perfect for those sunny days! But, I don't recommend them if you're into all natural products or are concerned about the ingredients causing harm.
Julia Z.
Glenolden
Good feeling and keeps your lips feeling great. I used this all through the winter when my lips would be chapped and it left my lips really good. It was long lasting all through the day and yes I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ariel M.
There are much better options for lip balm at the same price point. The ingredients in Chap Stick products purposefully dry your skin so that you have to use over and over. It feels good at first but it's the equivalent of licking your lips to keep them from drying out. Also, fragrance should never be a top ingredient for lip balm.
Cassandra B.
I purchased this three pack from Walmart for an incredibly affordable price. I am a big fan of this brand anyways but the mix of flavors in this lot really pushed me to buy it. To me, this is very reminiscent of Lip Smackers classic flavors. They are not too over powering, have a nice light flavor if you happen to lick your lips and give a great amount of protection for chapped lips. I find buying the three packs is always a good choice because I keep one in my purse, one in the car and one at my desk at work. They also make great stocking stuffers and small giveaways for parties. If you need a little lip protection this winter with a touch of fruity flavor I highly recommend this set.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?