BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Julia Z.
Glenolden
Good feeling and keeps your lips feeling great. I used this all through the winter when my lips would be chapped and it left my lips really good. It was long lasting all through the day and yes I would definitely recommend this to others.
Cassandra B.
I purchased this three pack from Walmart for an incredibly affordable price. I am a big fan of this brand anyways but the mix of flavors in this lot really pushed me to buy it. To me, this is very reminiscent of Lip Smackers classic flavors. They are not too over powering, have a nice light flavor if you happen to lick your lips and give a great amount of protection for chapped lips. I find buying the three packs is always a good choice because I keep one in my purse, one in the car and one at my desk at work. They also make great stocking stuffers and small giveaways for parties. If you need a little lip protection this winter with a touch of fruity flavor I highly recommend this set.
Ariel M.
There are much better options for lip balm at the same price point. The ingredients in Chap Stick products purposefully dry your skin so that you have to use over and over. It feels good at first but it's the equivalent of licking your lips to keep them from drying out. Also, fragrance should never be a top ingredient for lip balm.
Diana K.
Grove, Oxfordshire
Sometimes I forget important stuff when I leave my house in the morning - my car keys, my wallet, my underwear, whatever - you know how it is... but my bff Chapstick comes with me WHERE EVER I GO.

Confession - I'm a teeth grinder, I have a huge overbite & my poor lips get caught in the crossfire & just get shreeeeddddded. I also have lip scars (deep, from an incident that happened a while ago) & cystic acne. My lips are often cut, swollen, dry, sensitive & peeling - it's so difficult to find any type of lip product whatsoever that doesn't clump on my dry skin / scabs but is thick enough to hydrate my very thirsty skin.

I was exhausted of trying fancy products that weren't working for me. So I stopped trying to be clever & just went back to basics => good old Chapstick Original - no flavour, no shimmer, no 'super-plumping zero-creasing Instagram-inspired' features - just the stuff your mum gave you to take to school when it was cold.

And it literally TRANSFORMED MY LIPS you guys. I now wear it under EVERY SINGLE LIP PRODUCT I WEAR - products I wasn't previously able to use because my loose / dry skin would make it clumpy. Up until I started using OG Chapstick pretty much every lip product on the market was just compleeeetely unwearable for me - you guys it totally sucked

This formula is so creamy & thick, it feels very soothing & I feel like it actually DOES make your lips fuller bc it's so hydrating. Despite its thicker texture it actually applies very evenly (more so than many other thinner lip balms I've tried) & in fact actually smoothed loose skin back into my lips to create a smooth silky texture - perfect for applying any lipstick/lipgloss over.

My real life ride or die lip balm, I don't bother ever buying or even trying anything else - why would I, its so consistently good & it costs almost nothing.

(I'm secretly a bit worried that there'll be a global shortage of them so I bulk bought a TON & have stock piled them around my house... yep)
Sydney E.
Memphis, TN
When I was 12, I read an article featuring Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, whom I was obsessed with (and still am) at the time. The article said that their go to lip product was Cherry ChapStick. Right then and there, I went out and bought a stick and have been a loyal Cherry ChapStick user ever since. Every time I use it, the smell takes me back to my first stick. It's super hydrating, prevents chapped lips and gives you perfectly rosy lips.
I like this product! I really like the smell. I love how it leaves your lips moisturized and does not make your lip chapped. I recommend this to others with very dry lips.
Melissa E.
Placentia, CA
I bought this pack so that I could keep a chapstick in my purse, my backpack and in my make up bag! I'm not going to say that its the best chapstick that I've tried but for the price, it does a pretty great job. It lasts a good amount of time on the lips and is perfect for wearing it under drying liquid lipsticks. I would definitely recommend this pack if you want to have moisturized lips and be able to put them in different purses!
Vanessa R.
Chapstick is a brand old as time, but with all the lip balm competition out there now, I think it has stood the test of time. That's because it's real, quality product-- no gimmicks. It comes in great flavors and with tons of lip benefits beyond just moisturizing. It's my go-to brand regardless of what's in style.
Val C.
Stillwater, OK
 I've tried chapstick in various flavors many times over the years. I recently purchased and used the cherry chapstick, which I have used before. The balm applies smoothly for the most part and feels nice as a layer of protection on the lips. It must be applied quite often and does nothing in the name of actually treating chapped, dry, windburned, or sunburned lips. Other brands of a similar price are much superior in moisturizing the lips.
Stephanie J.
Brooklyn, NY
Tastes like cherries which I love because I am a candy freak. Keeps my lips moist and looking sexy. Fits conveniently in my purse and does not take up too much space. I carry it with me everywhere I go so that I can apply it as needed. Stays hydrated even after drinking and eating stuff. I reapply only to make my lips look shiny.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?