ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Hydrates without leaving a film. Long lasting protection against dry lips and effective at immediately solving the problem. This has been a staple for me since I was a kid and it continues to be effective!
I personally do not purchase chapstick after using it for years due to the fact that it would only temporarily give relief for chapped lips and never gave any healing or long lasting results.
This product is pretty amazing. it holds moisture and even makes ur lips a little red so there not so dull looking. it's a very good product and super easy to travel with and
I was really excited to get the extraordinary clay hair system in my voxbox. I have a problem with oily roots. The mask worked extremely well to remove the oils and residue from my hair. Plus it rinsed very clean and didn't weigh down my hair. The shampoo and conditioner was great. Though I will admit using the shampoo and conditioner time and time again I felt my hair wasn't as soft as usual so I added a coconut milk leave in conditioner to the process. But I do have to say I was very happy with these products I did see a dramatic difference and was even able to skip washing my hair for a day because it wasn't oily. At the very least I would regularly use the mask.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos