ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Normal chapstick . Wouldn’t say it’s the best one in the world but it does the job and has been around a long time plus it’s sold everyone so it’s easy to find and not expensive!
This is not the best lip balm. It doesn’t seem to work well for me. If comes in average package and you can get it pretty much everywhere. It is cheap, but quality wise it isn’t good. I wouldn’t recommend this brand.
I’ve always had very dry lips but with this chapstick I don’t have that problem anymore. Small, good size to carry around everywhere I go. Different flavors is a plus. I would recommend. Its super cheap and well worth the money.
Love this chapstick! My lips are always chapped and this is my go to pick for chapsticks. It works great, helps my lips and not to mention smells great. You can find it most anywhere
This product is what I use most often because First off the texture is super nice on the lips and it keeps my lips very moisturized... plus this product smells amazing.. my favorite is the cherry and strawberry scent
It worked well if you don’t have super chapped lips already. However if they’re already chapped, you may need a stronger product. In all, it was a great product.
Oh do I love Chapstick! I have used Chapstick for years! I am a loyal consumer and a self described lip balm junky and Chapstick is fantastic. It is more waxy than some other brands but not in a “I eat crayons” kind of way. Chapstick for life!
While chapstick is moisturizing , it seems to lack the moisture intensity my lips require. I would still use and recommend chapstick but there are other brands that meet my needs better.
Its good, works and good scent. Affordable and able to create no makeup makeup looks with this. It was effective once used everyday. And soft (gentle) with good value and very cheap, affordable. I would reccomend to others, yes.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos