BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Deanna A.
Portland, OR
I love the scentsof these! They smell so good. They smell exactly like the packaging says. Makes you feel like you are at the beach. Definitely long lasting as well.
Savana R.
ypsilanti
Purchased at: CVS
It’s hard to go wrong with is! Just a basic chapstick to keep in all bags and pant pockets, lol. I now buy more experience chapsticks, but this one is a classic!
Katie P.
Hatton
Super smooth and hydrating! My boyfriend and I buy these every winter! He works outdoors and his lip constantly stay dry and cracked and keep him in pain so these help him so much!
Victoria H.
Arlington, TX
I love this product! Very soft on the lips and instantly , moisturizers but I lose it so fast !! Haha I always have to buy another one and have never used out a complete one before
Jana A.
Luverne, AL
These chapsticks are such a staple and original product! Price is very good for the equality of product that you receive! Very hydrating, especially on those cold, harsh winter days! Def recommend to a friend!
Becky D.
This product is decently priced. But I found it to be too waxy. I did not like the way it made my lips feel. I know this brand has been around for a long time, but it's not for me.
Camill M.
This product was ok. It could have been a little bit more moisturizing for me, but it did make my lips feel good. I purchased this at Walgreens for a good price. I round buy again.
Brittany M.
chapstick is one of the best brands of lip protection, in my opinion. it’s not sticky or too waxy, the size of the tubes is perfect and ive bought probably hundreds over the years.
K C.
27127
It’s a good product and it’s long lasting it helps
Your lips and it’s easy to apply and I always have this with me Just In case.helps your lips with a lot of things and I would recommend it and it smells good.
Devan D.
Athens, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Chapstick is just something that I think every female has to have as a backup no matter what. It’s a staple go-to whether or not you’re going out, staying in or about to go to bed.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?