BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I love these so much!!! Not only do they leave my lips feeling smooth, conditioned it smells and (tastes) AMAZING!!! The pineapple coconut one is my absolute favorite!
Kayla M.
Astoria
Purchased at: Walmart
When I think of chapstick this is the first one I think of, I’ve used this flavor since I was little ! It’s just what I need when winter comes around and is available almost everywhere I go!
Cristal C.
sahuarita
Purchased at: Walmart
Doesn’t feel oily, sinks into the lips and helps them feel hydrated instantly! Good size for purse or pocket and not to expensive either. Also can buy it almost anywhere which is convenient.
Katie F.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Since my father had cancer, his lips are always dry. He is always constantly carrying water and these little tubes with him. Only thing that has worked for him so far.
Magaly R.
My favorite.
I love the smell of this product and the way mi lips feel after im done using it.
Its a pretty nice product and a very accessible price.
It was exactly what i need it for my dry lips its really effective. I would buy it again any time...
Dianey Z.
Laredo
Súper Good ! My lips dont dry with this product! Súper Long lasting! And its smells super good also! I repeat them usually! And nice packaging! It fits everywhere ! I definately buy it again!
Colleen H.
Even though it did make my lips feel kind of moisturized, it personally was a little too... -i dont know the right word, -maybe sticky for me whenever my hair would hit my lips from the wind.
JoAnna J.
Moreno Valley, CA
I mean they do the job, I just wish the product didn't feel as thick and heavy on my lips but other than that it is what I carry in my purse haha can't get too picky!🙄
Laurie H.
Albany
Great  chapstick to have with you on the go. Keeps lips well moisturized.  The product does exactly what it advertises. It is very gentle on the lips. Very effective product.
Courtney M.
Oakland City
I like the chap-stick brand and have used it for many years.  I wouldn't say that this was my favorite but if it's available I would definitely use it.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?