ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
i love this product so much! it smell great, and i love how moisturizing it is! i also like how it isn’t glossy, and looks very natural yet it seems like it makes my lips look better! it did indeed meet my expectations and i would definitely recommend this!
Not as bad as carmex, but close. It feels fine when it's on, a little thick for my taste, but I feel like I need to constantly reapply or my lips feel just as chapped as before I put it on
ChapStick is a cheap & convenient way to treat and prevent chapped lips! I've been using this product my entire life! If your on a budget this is the product for you!
The product goes on good but I like for it to be thicker. It doesn’t seem to stay on my lips for as long as I’d like either. I feel like I have to reapply the product more than I would if I was using other lip products.
My go to chapstick product, always leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated. Definitely exceeded my expectations, it’s easy to apply as well. Will be buying it again!
It is hydrating but extremely waxy. Hate that waxy feeling on my lips. I feel that I have to keep using it otherwise my lips feel dryer. Not sure if that makes sense.
This brand works well and I am neutral about it. I don’t like the smell or the taste of them. I’m not amazed because it doesn’t have the level of moisture I look for.
Does What It Needs To Do, Smells Good & Gives You A Glossy Look. It Is A Bit Moisturizing But Doesn’t Last Too Long. Either Way It Works. Most For The Little’s,My Son Uses It All The Time.
Love love love. Makes my lips feel hydrated and helps with the chapping. Priced great. I put it on when u go to bed and my lips feel great in the morning when I wake.
Everyone loves classic Chapsticks. The only downside is that they always get lost so you have to keep purchasing more. Other than that, Cherry Chapstick is the GOAT.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos