ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I love this brand of chapstick mainly because of the smells of each one and that they are a dollar at most places. I also feel that they actually help my lips when they are dry.
When will you like this is what I would always go to Walgreens and get this to go home because during the cold weather my lips would get really dry but using this would keep them hydrating and good
I also have to get the big packs because I always lose them or when I travel I always forget chap stick so I have to buy some and I get this chap stick because it’s a great chap stick that I like!!
I feel like this is the OG chapstick and it works wonders. I love the flavors and that it doesn’t leave much yucky residue on your lips. I am a chapstick customer for life
I’ve definitely had better! I personally do not like the cherry or strawberry one but the I don’t mind the others! I’ve used better lip care products in the past for sure!
Super good. Hydrates and repairs your lips. Super fruity. I’d recommend this you can buy this at any convenient store, grocery store, or big brand name such as target etc.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos