ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I always have several of these in my purse this is what I have you since I was a little girl was with my mom and my grandma always used. They last forever and they’re very inexpensive and work great.
i have used these many many times, but they don’t seem to keep my lips very moisturized for a long time, it seems to be just a temporarily fix and i have to keep reapplying.
Great for everyday use! I typically use this when I go to the beach or when I go out on the water because it really helps prevent burned and chapped lips. It also pretty affordable even for a 3-pack.
You can never go wrong the good old trusty chapstick. This product was mad for us men and women who know the pain of wearing a matte liquid lipstick all day. MOISTURIZING AF
I like this chap stick and all the flavors you can get! They are in a durable container that has withstood being washed and dried. It helps my chapped lips feel better and stay on for a long while!
Chapstick brand chapstick is one of the few brands that actually helps my dry, chapped lips. And the delicious fruity scents like this fruity tropical trio are super yummy!
The original. There are enough flavors that it doesnt get boring. Inhave bought them several times. The packaging is okay, usually a pretty good deal and available all over
I love this brand of chapstick mainly because of the smells of each one and that they are a dollar at most places. I also feel that they actually help my lips when they are dry.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos