ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Chapstick classic cherry its a good product but i feel like it leaves a residue to my lips i remmember as a teenage using it but now i dont buy it anymore .effective but its time to try a new formula
I love the different flavors. It's almost like wearing lipstick for my daughter. I love that my lips stay moist and don't get chapped. I always apply before I put on lipstick.
This chapstick is wonderful and heals my lips wonderfully. It’s sticky however that’s normal. It lasts quite awhile, but if you drink or eat you’ll have to re apply it. I would definitely buy it again.
If I could I’d rate this 10 stars. I love my chapstick, might be addictive to it. It’s easy to use,easy to store & great price! Both me and my husband use it on a daily basis.
Everyone has used chapstick before right? It does the job but it’s not really the ‘best’ in my opinion. The red cherry always smells like medicine to me but I always rebuy it.
This is a simple chapstick with good flavor. In order to keep your lips hydrated you need to constantly apply this. The smell is great and its very affordable those are the great things about this one.
I have one of these everywhere!!! In my car, my desk, my night stand, my purse!! These are just great for moistureizing and the price can’t be beat!! These will last forever!!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos