BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Ana G.
Mcallen, TX
Chapstick classic cherry its a good product but i feel like it leaves a residue to my lips i remmember as a teenage using it but now i dont buy it anymore .effective but its time to try a new formula
Leslie D.
Mesa, AZ
I love the different flavors. It's almost like wearing lipstick for my daughter. I love that my lips stay moist and don't get chapped. I always apply before I put on lipstick.
Elizabeth M.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite chapstick. The only thing that bothers me is that it can be a bit waxy. I dont even put a lot on. Just a sweep and it feels like a rub it on for 5 minutes.
Ashleigh Z.
Saint Petersburg
This chapstick is wonderful and heals my lips wonderfully. It’s sticky however that’s normal. It lasts quite awhile, but if you drink or eat you’ll have to re apply it. I would definitely buy it again.
Pachia L.
Anoka, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very moist. I just wish it lasted longer on the lips because my lips get dehydrated really fast. However the smell is to die for! I love the scent, with all the chapstick brands the cherry is my go to.
Addushkaliz C.
Kissimmee , FL
If I could I’d rate this 10 stars. I love my chapstick, might be addictive to it. It’s easy to use,easy to store & great price! Both me and my husband use it on a daily basis.
Jessica K.
Williamstown, MA
Everyone has used chapstick before right? It does the job but it’s not really the ‘best’ in my opinion. The red cherry always smells like medicine to me but I always rebuy it.
Alicia R.
bryants store
Purchased at: Walmart
Always use this chap stick every winter when my lips get chapped. Heals my lips fast. Not to mention the chapstick doesn’t have a bad taste and doesn’t leave a film on ur lips. Always have some with me
Layla C.
Olivehurst, CA
This is a simple chapstick with good flavor. In order to keep your lips hydrated you need to constantly apply this. The smell is great and its very affordable those are the great things about this one.
Evie L.
Lakeland
I have one of these everywhere!!! In my car, my desk, my night stand, my purse!! These are just great for moistureizing and the price can’t be beat!! These will last forever!!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?