ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Tried and true. For everyday wear to keep lips moisturized this is a reliable and affordable product. Packaging and flavors aren't as exotic as the newer trendy lip moisturizers but their formula is superior.
This is another one of my favorites smells exactly like cherry leaves a tint of pink on your lips perfect if you wear makeup and want a light moisturizing color on your lips
I love this kind of chapstick i would totally recommend getting the cherry one it is the best. I get mine at Walmart Walgreen's or CVS and theyre a pretty good price they come in packs too and it most certainly met my expectations I would buy it again
Great chapstick, works well & isnt too pricey. It's a little waxy, but not too bad. The price is great for what you get, it worked as good as I thought it would. You can find it at any grocery or drug store.
Easiest chapstick brand to get your hands on by far! Will always be a good one to stop and grab quick that for sure will not disappoint. And the fact that they taste delicious is always a plus! Give it a try
It is also good because it has a little bit of a red tint to it so if your not wearing lipstick you still have a little color on your lips. It’s very easy to apply I would definitely buy it again every year.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos