ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
It is also good because it has a little bit of a red tint to it so if your not wearing lipstick you still have a little color on your lips. It’s very easy to apply I would definitely buy it again every year.
chapsticks have been around for ages and they smell sooo freaking good. I absolutely love these especially the cherry flavored one are my fave. Smells so good that I wanna eat it!
I don’t like anything about Chapstick. I have tried multiple kinds. They all seem to be hard and not easy to apply. I don’t like that and I don’t feel like it did anything for my lips
I love the scent of the chapstick. Easy access packaging. Always one of my many go tos for chapstick when purchasing at Walmart or a Walgreens. Not spendy at all and I like that! I would definitely by again!
Honestly I don’t love it’s all too much spoken about and not worth all the buzz. I don’t like the way it feels on the lips too heavy and not airy enough however it smells amazing.
Great chapstick, works well & isnt too pricey. It's a little waxy, but not too bad. The price is great for what you get, it worked as good as I thought it would. You can find it at any grocery or drug store.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos