ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Been using these for as long as I can remember!! Great for lips and hydration!! Use all the time and great for any bag or just to carry!! You can get it just about anywhere!! Would definitely recommend to others
My go to lip balm! I keep one literally everywhere. I love the tastes and smells and even my kids love them which are 2 boys! The price is perfect and affordable and it feels so good on your lips all year round.
I've always used ChapStick. It's cheap, affordable, and does it's job. Other chap stick brands leave my lips feeling worse after use, as in dry and flaky, and ChapStick always leaves my lips hydrated and smooth!
When I use chap stick I use the cherry, of all the different kinds cherry seems to do the job for me. I have extremely sensitive lips so it can be hard for me to find the right one.
These are the only chapsticks I use. They help keep my lips hydrated. The packaging is very clean and nice. Super easy to apply. I have been using for as long as I can remember. I would by again and keep buying
Out of all the chap sticks I have tried Chapstick is by far my favorite brand. I love the different flavors and it does not make my lips feel sticky once it’s applied. I would definitely recommend this product.
The classics are my go to! I always have at least one cherry chapstick on me at all times. It goes on very smooth, is not sticky or heavy feeling, stays on for quite awhile, and it’s priced right.
I literally use this chapstick every day of my life! I have them all over so I never run out! The strawberry is my favorite but I like them all! I always feel like it smells so good and I can use it under my lipstick as well!
I didn't use this product long because it irritated my lips, amd the smell was off putting for me. Over all, I think it would work well for someone without sensitive skind and lips.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos