BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Priscila C.
Feels hydrating at first but then I noticed my lips super dry. the more I used it the more dryer my lips were. So I stopped using and my lips got better. I don’t recommend them at all.
JULES A.
Maywood , NJ
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is my go to as my everyday casual lip balm. It moistures my lips and gives it a nice tint color for look. When it is cold in NYC this chapstick does help with my chapter dry lips.
hannah s.
Allston, MA
Purchased at: Target
A true classic lip balm. I like the light red tint it’s super nice and adds a polished look when wearing minimal makeup or you don’t want to worry about your lip. Smells sweet and you can find pretty much anywhere!
Cassandra S.
It’s the classic. A lot of chapsticks don’t work for me or make them more dry but this honestly helps. I usually go for the month chapsticks but this is one I don’t mind being fruity. I like it’s it’s not TOO much.
Alys S.
Staten Island, NY
Love these cute scents !!! And the actual tube itself, very cute, smells amazing, and you have variety to choice from. I love wearing these to keep my lips soft with a tropical smell !
Alexandra D.
I love chapstick, but let’s be honest, who doesn’t? Chapstick never does you wrong. Between this brand and Carmex, I don’t see myself using a different brand. Definitely a go to!
heather W.
Chesnee, SC
This kinda drys my lips out. I don’t know if it’s the flavor. But it leaves me picking dry skin off by the end of the day. It feels great and smells good. But not something I recommend to someone who truly has dry lips.
shannon w.
the cherry is my favorite!! makes my lips a little brighter and is super soft and smells amazing. very cheap too! well worth it in the winter time with dry lips or even in the summer time when they can dry out too!
Nova Y.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Always seen my dad use this as a kid and whenever our lips were dry he would slap it on us! Always is a go to when you need a fast and temporary relief from dry lips. It definitely gives you the moisture you need.
Marilyn L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this simple chapstick! It is always my go to whenever I need one. This one smells great and isn’t too powerful like other cherry lip balms out there! You can never go wrong with this classic cherry lip balm.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?