ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Feels hydrating at first but then I noticed my lips super dry. the more I used it the more dryer my lips were. So I stopped using and my lips got better. I don’t recommend them at all.
It’s the classic. A lot of chapsticks don’t work for me or make them more dry but this honestly helps. I usually go for the month chapsticks but this is one I don’t mind being fruity. I like it’s it’s not TOO much.
Love these cute scents !!! And the actual tube itself, very cute, smells amazing, and you have variety to choice from. I love wearing these to keep my lips soft with a tropical smell !
I love chapstick, but let’s be honest, who doesn’t? Chapstick never does you wrong. Between this brand and Carmex, I don’t see myself using a different brand. Definitely a go to!
This kinda drys my lips out. I don’t know if it’s the flavor. But it leaves me picking dry skin off by the end of the day. It feels great and smells good. But not something I recommend to someone who truly has dry lips.
the cherry is my favorite!! makes my lips a little brighter and is super soft and smells amazing. very cheap too! well worth it in the winter time with dry lips or even in the summer time when they can dry out too!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos