ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Having a variety is what it’s all about these days and you can’t go wrong with Chapstick! I usually don’t like cherry anything but I actually love this flavor it might even be my favorite
Been using these since I was little. They never get old I love the variety of scents they come in. They are cheap and that a graph starting point. My whole family uses them.
If your looking for a product that works this is the one for you. Makes your lips super smooth and none oily. Very affordable, great for anyone. 100% recommended this product. Chopsticks smell good in any flavor.
I love this chapstick so much! i bought it at CVS pharmacy and it works like a miracle! i’ve been using this since i was 8 years old (i’m 17 now)! it’s a great value and i would highly recommend this to everyone!
Always been one of my favorite brands! Works like magic when it comes to chap lips! The cherry flavor along with mint will always be the top enjoyable scents! Always keep one near me to make sure my lips stay smooth, especially during season changes!
The chapstick was nice but the smell kind of made me sick after a while. I was a first time user, and it was disappointing. It just felt like grease on my lips, that’s all. No, I would not recommend it to others.
Fruity flavors of smoothness. Chapstick goes on smooth nourishes the lips. Not dry or sticky nongreasy, leaves lips soft , protected. Very good for winter weather even hot dry days. Perfect lip balm.
Only chapstick that truly seems to work for me. I love trying the fun brands because they look good, but I always end up coming back to the basic, classic chapstick. Highly recommend!
Regular chapstick. It works for a few hours then you should reapply. It didn’t really moisturize my lips for a long time. In the winter weather you will want something more heavy duty
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos