ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Well it's chapstick! It works well on dry and chapped lips just like it's supposed too! I apply it whenever my lips start feeling dry which perks them right up. I've used this brand since I was little and have no complaints at all. I buy it when I can.
Pretty basic but they get the job done. You can’t beat name brand for a good price at the drug store. They aren’t above and beyond, but they’re old reliable. I’ll still keep buying them
Chapstick is usually my go to for a lip balm. It’s always inexpensive and available anywhere. One tube can lasts months and I use it every day. Also love the convenient size to keep in my bag.
I started using this because my father recommended it to me. Yes, even my father uses it. It helps my dry lips and it was even more special because it started out as a gift from my dad.
Leaves lips soft and last longer which helps with dryness . I really like the scent in cherry it’s definitely my go to during winter times or whenever I feel my lips need a bit of shine
Cherry chapstick is one of my favorite lip products because for me, it's so nostalgic. It does the job just fine and smells and tastes amazing. It's offered at most drugstores and walmart.
Chapstick is the best, it keeps my lips moisturized and has great flavors. I also love that they have now created a tinted color. It’s great that you can find chapstick pretty much anywhere. Constantly buying these.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos