ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Pretty basic but they get the job done. You can’t beat name brand for a good price at the drug store. They aren’t above and beyond, but they’re old reliable. I’ll still keep buying them
Cherry chapstick is one of my favorite lip products because for me, it's so nostalgic. It does the job just fine and smells and tastes amazing. It's offered at most drugstores and walmart.
I carry chapstick on me at all times. When you live in Florida, you kinda have to! I like the special holiday scents/flavors or just the original. I like the way they make my lips feel.
Chapstick is the best, it keeps my lips moisturized and has great flavors. I also love that they have now created a tinted color. It’s great that you can find chapstick pretty much anywhere. Constantly buying these.
Generally chapstick is a great go to brand for chapstick however I do not like their flavored chapsticks . They tend to clump together and feel clumpy and awkward with multiple applications.
Great value for an amazing amount of product. I like the triple pack because I can leave a tube in just about every place I need in the house without frustration or worry of losing one!
Super affordable when buying the pack. I’m not much a flavored chapstick person so I really like this classic ones. They’re very moisturizing and get the job done. I buy them very often
It’s pretty basic. The scents always irritate my lips. I prefer other brands over Chapstick. It usually just coats my lips and doesn’t meet my expectations. It’s also gotten pricier. I would not buy it again.
Just a classic chapstick that does the job. Perfect for the upcoming cold weather when your lips start to get all dry and sad! This product just fixes that problem. Everyone should have some of these in their purse!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos