ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
chapstick lipbalm has been a product i have used for many years and is so easy so apply and smells brilliant!
Always used chapstick right from being young. Definitely a product I always turn to, really helps my dry lips
Esta es una de mis marcas favoritas ya que igual es muy reconocida y sus bálsamos también son bastante buenos
Very moisturizing. Good smell and taste. Small and great for travel. Gentle on lips. Lasts quite a long time
really does moisturise your lips and helps keep them moisturised throughout the day and they also smell great
Smells great and leaves my lips feeling great with just a hint of lip gloss color. Would definitely recommend
Classic product and a favourite of mine. My daughter likes them too. Good amount of moisture and not sticky.
Omggggg that smell!!! The one i like The most is the strawberry! No words, i love it and you need to try it!
Super glossy and i look natural when i use the product, i can say that i love it. I usually use it in winter.
Love this product! I always apply it before I apply my lip liner and lipsticks, especially if they are matte.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos