BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Ashton B.
Waco, GA
Love this!! I️ use it everyday! It smells great and works awesome. I️t last long and makes my lips super soft. I️t isn’t too pricey, it’s the perfect price! People that love chapstick as much as me should purchase this.
Milaidy N.
Florida
It cremy , but I love the quality
i 100% recommend this product
( es cremoso , pero me encanta la qualidas del producto
se lo recomiendo no se arrepentiran
Precious T.
deltona
Purchased at: Walmart
Another great chapstick! During the winter months chapstick is a must have product. Yearly we go through multiple tubes and it’s never failed formula is amazing! The scent is light and sweet. All and all great product!
Topsy™ M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It's Chapstick. It helps protect your lips, but be prepared to reapply and reapply. You have to treat the underlying drying issue before using any kind of lip protector is going to give you any kind of meaningful help.
Lisa P.
Jacksonville
All time favorite it's probably my favorite one one of the originals repeat user always  chapstick is my favorite, product is gently  and lips feel soft packing nice
anna r.
Dunwoody
Purchased at: Walgreens
I always have a different chapstick in every room of my house... especially in the winter! A great value and a life saver if your lips get extremely chapped like mine around this time of year. 10/10 would recommend:)))
Jazzy L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s good for your lips while it lasts. It eventually fades or soaks into your lips and then you will need to reapply. Not bad for moisture needed on the lips but it’s not super long lasting. Could last a bit longer...
Kayleen S.
Quaker Hill
Purchased at: Walmart
For the price this product works well it’s just not something I reach for a lot it very simple and I don’t really like the packaging it’s just very inexpensive feeling which I understand since it’s only about a dollar.
Carrie M.
Rockland, MA
All three flavors are awesome and I like the variety. They are reasonably priced and you don’t have to be too upset when you leave one at home or misplace it somewhere. Keeps lips soft and moisturized.
Rocio S.
I love the small and the price of this chapstick. It’s not that expensive like other ones and it gives a color to your lips. Perfect!!! I would recommend this chapstick it’s always in my purse I never leave without it.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?