ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Me gusta los que tienen color porque puedo usarlos en vez de lipstick, funciona pero considero qué hay otros más baratos.
This product is amazing! it works great and i would highly recommend it to others! it is of great quality and i love it!
I will try other lip balms as they come out but i always turn to chapstick when my lips are feeling dry and need relief.
I is really good product i love it. It makes my lips smoother and softer it doesnt stick and there is a lot of product in
This is my go to lip balm. I love the smell. i always keep this in my office work station to prevemt my lips from drying.
I m addicted to this lip balm ❤❤❤ i use it regulary and it repair my lips again and i don't need to use another lip stick
This is a classic inexpensive solution to dry lips in the winter months. Long staying power and not a bad smell or taste
These are great value for money love trying different scents of chap sticks and always find the help when I have dry lips
Really great! Keeps my lips moisturised for hours on end! Cheap and easy to find. Great texture and not over Bering smell
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos