ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Love the chapstick brand as I find it really helps heal chapped lips, but I hate the taste. These fruity ones are perfect for me
tastes good but i dont recommend anyone to eat it. it is easy to use/apply and is effective in keeping lips moisturized and soft.
Always a fave! keeps my lips very moisturized and kissable. The packaging is nice too. I always have a chapstick in all my bags.
These are your everyday basic lip balms ,they do their job ,even smell nice which is a bonus and are small enough for any handbag
One of My go to lip balms. Classic flavor and feels amazing. Does the job perfectly. Smells amazing. Affordable. What not to love
Inlove with this product ever since, I love using it because I have this dry lips. So it helps me to have glossy and pulpy lips.
Me encanta este bálsamo por su agradable consistencia y su delicioso olor , lo uso para mantener mis labios lo más suave posible
This product was meh. Wasn’t fantastic, wasn’t crappy...just meh. I wouldn’t recommend if your lips are already severely chapped.
This smells amazing! (And tastes amazing, but in not sure if your supposed to eat it!!) It's really nice and perfect for summer!!
Good great for keeping in bags and taking to school it wasn’t that pricey at all I got it for £3 and the packaging was very good
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos