ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I don't think the product is very good to be honest. I found that it did absolutely nothing for my lips and even seemed to make them drier!!
Huge variety of flavours/scents which is very appealing. Reasonably priced but there's are cheaper ones that work the same. Very moisturising
I used to use this a lot! But after using other brands, I don't like how this goes on your lips. I can't explain it but try it for yourself.
This product is so nice on the lips, the product glides on so well and doesn't feel sticky on the lips what so ever , would highly recommend
My lips are so dry, so this is perfect when I go out. I use this literally all day, and I prefer to put this 10 min before I put my lipstick
Keeps your lips nice and soft but can get a little bit bitty upon re application , mine was the plain one , no sent or colour , does its job
These are a good cheap option but I much prefer my Young Living lip balms. I’m not a huge fan of the way chapstick tastes but it does the job
Great little lip balm to have hidden in a handbag particularly in the winter. I have tried these in many of the flavours they are all great !
Great Chapstick although do need to reapply throughout the day although great packaging makes it easy to bring around. Can find it anywhere.
Like the label says, it’s a classic. You can’t go wrong with a classic chapstick, it’s the perfect little piece to carry everywhere with you.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos