ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Smelt really good and tasted good but did need to reapply a bit in the way of easy to apply it glided on and didnt leave me with that gross taste
My lips are dry. I try this once and it is very good. The performace of the chapstick is good. It moisturizes my lips and keeps it good looking.
Used to use this all the time but then the smell started to get to familiar so I changed but I must buy this again ! I forgot how much I loved it
Always love these, I remember buying them when I went to the petrol station hah. The flavours are great. My favourite is strawberry and raspberry
Este chapstick Cherry es delicioso huele increíble y humecta tus labios ricamente estoy fascinada con los resultados ya no tengo casi pellejitos
I loved that it was moisturizing. I didn't like the smell that came with it. I think if the scent and the taste were the same it would be better
This lip balm soothes dry, chapped lips in no time. It leaves a slight pink tint on the lips and it smells amazing! I would definitely buy again.
The packaging is clean and good for the product. Straight to the point and good quality product. Works well and leaves my lips in good standing.
Perfet moisturizer especially during cold weather. It gets rid of chapped lips and it soothes sore lips. This is better than the Nivea lip care.
Chapsticks used to be my favourites before I started using BabyLips, I've had nearly every flavour. They are great but need regular re-applying.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos