ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
They smell amazing and heal chapped lips quickly, they are a convenient travel size and are thick and they leave your lips looking glossy.
Este chapstick Cherry es delicioso huele increíble y humecta tus labios ricamente estoy fascinada con los resultados ya no tengo casi pellejitos
Great product! Leaves my lips smooth and buttery! Tastes great too! I bring it wherever I go and apply it whenever my lips feel dry and chapped!
It was a good lip balm but personally, I didn't like the consistency of it. It would be good for people who like a firmer consistency.
I feel like although this product once you apply it gives you soft, and cuts down the flakiness a lot, but it doesn't give long lasting moisture.
Perfet moisturizer especially during cold weather. It gets rid of chapped lips and it soothes sore lips. This is better than the Nivea lip care.
This was such a good product with an Amazing sent the sit nicely and apply perfectly I really recommend these chapsticks and this on especially!!
Absolutely love these :) they smell fantastic and leave your lips feeling soft and moisturised no need to keep applying either unlike some brands
I loved it because it stopes you're lips of dryness in summer and makes it shine it also works for 24hr and makes you're lips look hot and shiny
I loved that it was moisturizing. I didn't like the smell that came with it. I think if the scent and the taste were the same it would be better
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos