ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Good ole fashion chapstick! Love it I have tried different products just for something new but I always go back to this one ! leaves lips nice and smooth
Works well and is portable can take it anywhere and chuck it in my handbag . It keeps my lips moisturised and I like using it before applying lipstick .
Wooo nada mejor para hidratar mis labios cuando estamos en verano ya que a las altas temperaturas de sol se me resecan los labios aquí en cali colombia.
Basic chapstick. Have used this one for years. Cheap to purchase, small to carry, effective. Not shiny so if you don’t want glossy lips this is perfect.
Works as a lip balm should soothing dry chapped lips and not leaving a film or oily residue. The flavours smell so delicious you could just eat them up.
Cheap and effective, I have tubes of this laying around for easy access! Nothing better in a pinch when you get that, I need it moisturized now feeling.
I have at least 20 of these lying around. I've been using them since my teenager years. They work well but I can't help but lick them off, it's so good.
I like the smell and how it feels on my lips when I apply it. But I don't feel any different on my lips and they actually feels more dry after using it.
Kept my lips very well hydrated and prevented them from splitting even further. Lovely smell and didn't taste funny ! Overall I would highly reccomend x
I THINK THAT ITS THE BEST PRODUCT FOR CARE YOUR LIPS, AND I LOVE THE SMELL BUT THE PACKAGING IS VERY SIMPLE I THINK THAT THEY CAN IMPROVE THIS PACKAGING
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos