ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Chopstick are my go to product just because I really like or this smells are always fresh and it just feels great on my lips it makes my lips soft and hydrated
Me agrada este producto pero encuentro que no hace la misma función que el de menta, el de menta que ellos trabajan se hace sentir más el trabajo en los labios
This balm is not my favorite but I use it right when I returned from the beach because its texture in my opinion is very thick and leaves a layer of grease.
Whenever I feel like my lips are dry I use this and it feels amazing! The cherry flavour is my favourite. It’s very affordable and it can be found anywhere.
Instant relief, heals an protects damaged lips from wind or sunburnt etc. Don't like that it stains lips red though. But for the price it's a good chapstick
Really liked this package with the assortment and chapstick has always been a great brand and I love how you get an assortment of different scents/flavours.
Absolutely love these! Strawberry has to be my favourite. Make such a difference on the lip especially in winter when chapped. Always come back to chapstick.
Brilliant value for money! Especially in the winter ladies when we should be upping our skin care anyways. I'll always buy this brand for my sensitive lips.
Cherry Chapstick is my go to. The only Chapstick that moisturizers my lips without making them addicted and craving more and more. Always have some on hand.
As a first time user I personally liked the consistency and genuinely believe it’s a good lip balm. However the flavouring and scents were not my favourite.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos