BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

cнelѕea l.
Markham, ON
Cooling on the lips, and smells really good. Goes on easily and not too sticky or viscious at all. Worth it for it's prize and they last a mediocre amount.
Alexe L.
St, QC
Very good chapstick! I love the scent and i love how smooth my lips feel after applying it! Very good lip balm! Helps my lipstick to stay longer in place!
Geneva D.
Nowhere
I don't feel like these do much for my lips. They're ind of waxy and just sit on top of the skin without adding any moisture. it's ok if you're in a rush.
Sarita P.
I absolutely love it! Moisturizing! Love the packaging, perfect price! Works well when i have to layer my lipstick on it, protects my lips from drying out
Ranjodh G.
HAYES, HAYES
I am in love with this product!!!
Leaves my lips smooth and doesn't leave a horrible taste if you accidentally lick a bit off, forever buying this product
Deyma A.
This is my "go to" product , I always have it in my bag, it's  mousturizing and oohhh the smell is my favorite scent in the worlddd! plus its really cheap;)
Giuliana C.
Panama
I love the smell. It feels very smooth on my lips and I feel it lasts all day. I've been using this for years now because my lips get very dry and chapped.
Andy O.
Etobicoke, ON
I have lost count on how many of these I’ve purchased! I never seem to actually use up a whole tube, but I have one in every nook and cranny in my home! :)
Kristen J.
Best brand out there. Cherry chapstick is my absolute favourite. The only brand that consistently smooths my lips. Smells great. Would strongly recommend!!
Shauni D.
Smells lovely but that's where it stops. They aren't really very good for hydrating your lips. I wouldn't say they're good value even though they're cheap
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?